**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Micro Realm Rift rewards...

GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
So I have done 2 Master rifts so far and each time I got the 3* chest. From this I got 500 5* shards (given each time) and from the chest I got 3600 T2 alpha shards. For 2 master rifts I have gotten 7200 T2 alphas and 1000 5* shards.

An alliance member did the rift and got the 1* chest and received 4000 5* shards plus the 500 5* standard totaling 4500 5* shards. These rewards are so out of wack. For me and where I am at in the game I have 8 T2 alphas but only 1 champ I plan to use them on. Would have much rather gotten the 5* shards and hope for a decent character. I feel like the 3* chest should have had a few 5* shards in them to balance out the rewards.

Basically just another post about how bad the rewards are, did anyone get lucky with these rifts?

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    A 1* chest in the Master difficulty rift would only grant 2000 5* shards, not 4000.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    Yea idk, it seems like the rewards are all messed up. Same paths/chest are giving out different amounts of rewards based on people in my alliance. I'll just add it to the growing list of things that kabam can't get right lately.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    GivMeABeer wrote: »
    Yea idk, it seems like the rewards are all messed up. Same paths/chest are giving out different amounts of rewards based on people in my alliance. I'll just add it to the growing list of things that kabam can't get right lately.

Then the people in your alliance are wrong. You can actually look at the % before you teleport and compare it with this that was in the announcement for 100% accuracyk964rbinf4v3.jpg
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    these rewards are horrible i have 0 motivation to do them
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Then the people in your alliance are wrong. You can actually look at the % before you teleport and compare it with this that was in the announcement for 100% accuracyk964rbinf4v3.jpg

Except this doesn't state which chest gives which item, so there's potential for 2 chests to give same thing. If that's the case, then people were correct to state same chests give different rewards or different chests give same reward.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Except this doesn't state which chest gives which item, so there's potential for 2 chests to give same thing. If that's the case, then people were correct to state same chests give different rewards or different chests give same reward.

Don't look at the chests. They are not the thing that matters, you can see what path has each % when you are about to teleport
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 202 ★★
    So it seems like the chest * is really what is making things confusing, according to this I got the 30% path.
    Also some ppl were saying that they got 2 chests from one path, are they just blowing smoke?
  • BrandJennBrandJenn Posts: 145
    Couple paths have 2 chests