**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

New aw nodes

These new aw are absolutely ridiculous .. I don't understand what kabam is even thinking... We aren't supposed to πŸ’― since when do we not πŸ’― things... That's all this game has ever been about... It's so painful I don't even want to do wars now... The rewards aren't even worth the resources that are gonna be needed just to survive aw... Thanks kabam for completely killing the fun of aw.

Comments

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If you think this is bad right not wait till season starts.... Many alliances are tanking atm during off season hoping to get easier match up when the real war starts. I do agree with you though... The logic is flawed and it's like saying Lets make uncollected EQ as hard as LOL because everyone is 100% it atm. They really should reduce item use cap for the higher tier war instead. No item left = less likely to 100%.
  • BarogsBarogs Posts: 59
    If you think this is bad right not wait till season starts.... Many alliances are tanking atm during off season hoping to get easier match up when the real war starts. I do agree with you though... The logic is flawed and it's like saying Lets make uncollected EQ as hard as LOL because everyone is 100% it atm. They really should reduce item use cap for the higher tier war instead. No item left = less likely to 100%.

Reducing the item cap is a great idea and they should really do that if they were serious about their intent of "preventing maps from being 100%ed" but they won't do that because they love the units they get from people spending on pots and revives for AW. if they remove the cap, they make less money and god forbid they make less money at the expense of making their players happier
    Barogs wrote: Β»

Reducing the item cap is a great idea and they should really do that if they were serious about their intent of "preventing maps from being 100%ed" but they won't do that because they love the units they get from people spending on pots and revives for AW. if they remove the cap, they make less money and god forbid they make less money at the expense of making their players happier
    By making lower tier map easier kabam is essentially doing the same thing anyways, as long as lower tier war still have more item cap than higher tier the gap between top and lower tier alliance will be closer as well. For higher tier the money is spent on boost and higher grade health top up anyways, and lower tier may actually spend more to 100% map to try to move up tier because the gap is smaller
  • StokesXCStokesXC Posts: 38
    They r gonna make ppl quit theyve already lost a huge portion of the player base and many .ore are considering either dropping the game or not doing aliance stuff
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Deli wrote: Β»
    So kabam made AW a true challenge and now you want to quit?

You mean wallet wars
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2018
    Even if u don't spend resources even ages ago it was a items used because new champs but now even worse with new fights but doesn't stop 100% since once they find the correct champ again it be walked all over
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    dont know how much challenge is really involved when the outcome is decided more on who is willing to spend more vs who is more skilled.

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You dont have to spend money.
    What an incredibly naive thing to say. If you want to win you will have to spend

They didn't make it a challenge they made it so only spenders can clear and it's not so much the difficulty of it its the fact that kabam comes out and flat Out says we r supposed to fail... Which as previously stated mcoc has always been about explore in all its content... The fact that kabam thinks this is ok makes me sick to my stomach so yes war may be the reason I quit and I'm not alone in that .... Hint hint kabam
    edited July 2018
    Ragman23 wrote: Β»
    If it's a test of skill...wouldn't u want 2 alliances facing the same map of defenders....no items and whoever get the farthest win? And not who has the most IMIW, Domino, Medusa, Dorm, etc.

Yup. That's what diversity is for. Without it the latest OP defenders that get introduced on a monthly basis, especially if they are not properly tested and break blocks like domino, will fill the AW map. From kabam`s and top spending alliance perspective this is great of course. Not so much for an average player...
    They r removing divirsity
    @PaytoPlay they r removing divirsity as well so not only did the toughen the map it's but a map full of dominos and what not isn't far away
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    StokesXC wrote: Β»
    @PaytoPlay they r removing divirsity as well so not only did the toughen the map it's but a map full of dominos and what not isn't far away

No they are not removing diversity. Diversity is sticking around for at least another season.
    But they have also said they still intend to do it
    @V1PER1987 they already said they will still remove it at some point they only said that as a cop out so they didn't have to hand out rankdowns
    edited July 2018
    Yup when that day comes which should be sooner rather than later is my hint to find a new hobby.