**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

War Rating Adjustment

Kabam,

I'm the leader of the Eight Virtues of Bushido (R0NIN). Yesterday, I received a message that my alliance had been penalized in War due to a member violating Terms of Service. If somebody violated your terms of service in my Alliance, I need to know who. Otherwise, I cannot remove the offender from our group and ensure standards are upheld. If you can't tell me who, I don't think you have the grounds upon which to penalize the Alliance. Please message me the name so that I can do my job as leader and ensure the integrity of my crew is intact.

Many thanks,
Correlia

Comments

• Options
    awe314awe314 Posts: 3
    Agree with the post. Raising support ticket got me nowhere. Kabam's enforcement policy on TOS violation is unreasonable. How can us as alliance leaders run alliance without insight into who violated the policy. We worked hard to gain the war rating and taking away the points without explanation is just insulting to the players.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    They won’t tell you who it was for “privacy” concerns. They also won’t tell you what someone in your predicament is supposed to do to ensure that you can correct the issue. I’ve seen the question raised many times and never once answered.
  • Options
    GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    you can take an educated guess on who did the cheating because they're most likely banned.

Whoever hasn't logged on in a few days is probably the cheater.
  • Options
    HamedSOHamedSO Posts: 139
    The very bad business model Kabam is following will result in nothing but more people quiting!

Few days ago our alliance war rating was reduced. I as the leader of this alliance received a message from the game team indicating that one or more members have violated the war terms so the game decided to punish the whole alliance and reduce our rating and our tier which we worked hard to achieve. After submitting a ticket to Kabam, the support told me that some members are sharing accounts that's why they punished the alliance! They also refused to say who so we can get rid of!

Well, I have two accounts in this game as well as two other members in our alliance own two accounts too and they use their second accounts in the same alliance and in wars too. Kabam and the support team indicated before that having two accounts is completely legitimate in this game. Gifting between them and using them in the same alliance is legal too. If Kabam is not differentiating between who own two accounts and who share accounts so that's their problem. Anyone who own two accounts will use two emails (one for each), two passwords (one for each) and log in to each account using the same device and from the same location (typically like if two persons are sharing accounts).

Conflicts in decision, not having a clear policy/statement plus using the overall punishment method will result in more people leaving the game (I know hundreds and hundreds of people left the game this year). Quiting the game is very noticeable even cutoffs for staying at the AQ expert bracket can really tell that more and more people are quiting, they found the game no more interest and they started to hate Kabam!

Our 30 members are frustrated from the way Kabam deal with issues. Also who created more than one account must be loving this game, and he/she did it after Kabam declared its legality. Please let us know if there is any change in this. Also revise your decisions about punishing alliance, instead punish individuals!

The development team need to stay in touch with the players, instead of making standalone decisions and being so far from the players with no interaction.I don't know any business that has succeeded without staying so close from the customers and listening to their voices!

PS: contacting support leaded me to nothing too!

BR,
    HamedSO
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Unfortunately they won't tell us who did it and there is really nothing we can do about it which makes it harder to figure sometimes.

Look for suspicious profiles
    Look for suspicious tittles
    Look for suspicious champions

Watch your aq and aw and see who's taking 0 damage in spots where they should with nodes up or if they're really high with linked nodes but using terrible or low champions.

Other cheating is harder to find out, they really need a better way to stop and detect cheaters and actually tell us who it because it would make things much much easier.
  • Options
    Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Greywarden wrote: »
    you can take an educated guess on who did the cheating because they're most likely banned.

Whoever hasn't logged on in a few days is probably the cheater.

This not 100% true cause if it for piloting u not going to see em banned
  • Options
    AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    I've asked before as well and they wouldn't tell me. Whoever it was that account shared didn't get banned either, we would've known. All I could do as leadership was tell the whole alliance to stop doing it if they are doing it. But if they don't listen, then what? There's nothing we can do other than kick people who we "think" are doing it, which is a bad look for leadership.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    This is honestly the dumbest policy Kabam has right now. Protect the cheater and everyone else can just be screwed. It makes no sense.
  • Options
    CorreliaCorrelia Posts: 3
    Did not realize my frustration was so widespread. As far as finding the offender, either he's still in my alliance or he was the guy that joined, tried to camp during quest, and got kicked in less than 24 hours. But if that's the guy, and Kabam punished the alliance despite us sorting it out, then the problem is worse than I realized. I think this game has gotten too big. The company no longer feels accountable to its customers.