**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

"Favorite Champs" Feature Suggestion?

NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 103
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Whenever you view the profile of someone you want to invite to your alliance, duel, or just see if they're a big community member, you will always see \their top 4 strongest champs on the right side. But the measurement for power is purely based on PI, and for some people they don't want to see those champs on their profile if it's a champ that isn't meta, they just simply don't like them for the sake of not liking them, or if they ranked them up back when they were a noob at the game (@me). That's why I propose that a new feature enters the contest: the "Favorite Champions" function!

This function would allow each player to select their 3-4 most favorite champions, which would then always be viewed as your top 4 whenever someone views your profile. For example, my top 4 consists of Civil Warrior, Psylocke, Dr. Strange, and Star-Lord, but I REALLY want to show off my 5* Medusa , 4* awakened Iron Man Infinity War, and my 4* awakened Ms. Marvel (who was my first 4* and I always like having on my team for sentimentality). With this new feature, I can select my favorite champs to impress alliance scouters and overall just feel good about myself.

Of course your strongest champion (in my case Civil Warrior) would forever stay as your in-game avatar, as to not make Duels a broken mechanic and to give some insight of someone's PI limit. But by implementing this new feature, you can make your profile truly yours in a way that's done most often in some shape or form in other "Gotcha" games like Fire Emblem Heroes and Brave Frontier. Once the iPhone and crashing issues are resolved, I would love to see a feature like this enter the contest so that we can make our profiles truly customized. Please comment your notes and suggestions, Summoners!

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Because we already have enough Blade avatars.
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Seems like a good idea but i think there will be a lot of people with khamala, colossus and carnage or other useless champs there just for fun, but thats not really a problem.
    Also it will be a good idea if you could change them at 30 day or something like that so people wont abuse it