**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Demotivation from the game

RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
Please remove useless champs from the crystals as they cannot be used to clear any new content or compete with newer champs, so why do we have to bear with them and the pain is massive when you wait for a month to open a 5* crystal and end up getting nowhere.

Demotiviating and no real progression.

Please fix this kabam or you may loose a lot of customers...not everyone has infinite patience and time

Comments

• Options
    But the gap is way too much currently between older champs and newer ones...you dont get colossus or iron fist as mini/ main bosses? Do you?
  • Options
    AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Nope, but who cares
  • Options
    So how do you clear content when you have a roster full of older uselss champs?
  • Options
    Looking at ur profile, u have nothing to complain about
  • Options
    Please stay away from this post bud....you seriously sound like you don't play the game!!

Im in a gold 1 alliance and ive worked my way up , so your suggesting i go down again?
  • Options
    Anthinho wrote: »
    Looking at ur profile, u have nothing to complain about

Cant rely on only sparky or icey to do everything now can you?
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Yup, I'm in a gold two, seems like that alliance is too hard for u
  • Options
    Lol look at my profile and titles and say idk how to play
  • Options
    Nothing is hard for me...and even if it is, im not under any pressure to clear anything.

You can only be as good as the tools that you possess.cant beat MS with IF now can you? Need the right champs to clear fights , skill aside.

They keep giving us iron patriot dupes...thats what is the main issue of the post is
  • Options
    Why would kabam put IF in the 6* crystal? Even at 10*s he is still lame?

Kabam need to understand whats going on with the game!!
  • Options
    Why tho, if u get a bad pull, sucks to suck, not every champ is blade
  • Options
    For example I pulled a 5* Howard a couple hours ago
  • Options
    Yeah so why put them in the first place? If i cant use the champ what good is it for me to pull it?

Waste of time and unable to use resources and no REAL progression
  • Options
    Shards, spare iso, arena points
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Please remove useless champs from the crystals as they cannot be used to clear any new content or compete with newer champs, so why do we have to bear with them and the pain is massive when you wait for a month to open a 5* crystal and end up getting nowhere.

Please fix this kabam or you may loose a lot of customers...not everyone has infinite patience and time

Why would they get rid of them ? They need them to continue to drop at a 98% drop rate. We wouldn’t want to give out those iceman or Hyperion

• Options
    edited July 2018

Why would they get rid of them ? They need them to continue to drop at a 98% drop rate. We wouldn’t want to give out those iceman or Hyperion

Who's WE? Are you kabam or their rep?
  • Options
    People all over the place are quitting or retiring or are on the brink of doing so and pulling horrible champs after weeks of saving shards is one of the major reasons.

Have fun playing the game by yourselves when majority of the player base wont exsist anymore
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    looks like your roster is in a pretty nice spot for how little content you clear (looking at your (lack of) master EQ titles
  • Options
    gasmaskdudegasmaskdude Posts: 40
    edited July 2018
    This dude has an awakened Starky and Iceman, CapIW and hes crying? Just cause you pulled a trash champ a few times? Grow up, you are being ungrateful, I've pulled Loki ,Rhino and Iron fist as 5 stars more than 3 times each, but i also got most of the 'Gods', so stop whining and blaming kabam for your bad luck.
    Instead ask Kabam to buff the weak champs.
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    Please just rename the game to Contest of Blades and have only Blade in crystals. This will make it easier for everyone to beat content and get rewards to earn more Blades.
  • Options
    Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    edited July 2018
    I don’t have blade, Stark, iceman or ghost rider and I just finished 100% act 5.4. Now I need to go back and explore 5.3 100% so I can get “elders bane title”. My only duped 5*s are dr voodoo, ultron, guillotine and iron patriot. I also awakened AA from the 5* AG from 100% act 5.4. And I don’t have a gifting badge. That tells you I haven’t spent money on any offer that gives a gifting badge. Also I have 100% RTTL, ROL, this months uncollected. Work with what you have. Even Howard the duck has his redeeming features.
  • Options
    Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    most people arent quiting the game because of a few bad pulls, they are quitting because the game is disconnecting, overheating or scewing them in a way you loose the will to login anymore.
    i retired from allyplay today cause i get a disconnect due to (i guess) overheating at least once every 20 minutes and i dont want to burden my teammates. without the bad champs you dont cherish the good ones.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Deadly2016 wrote: »
    most people arent quiting the game because of a few bad pulls, they are quitting because the game is disconnecting, overheating or scewing them in a way you loose the will to login anymore.
    i retired from allyplay today cause i get a disconnect due to (i guess) overheating at least once every 20 minutes and i dont want to burden my teammates. without the bad champs you dont cherish the good ones.

Yeah. People quit because the gameplay gets repetitive, not because the champs are bad. Sure, that might alienate a few players, but not very many of them. Looking at what others are saying about how good your champs are, I feel like you might be in an even better position than I am. Just practice fighting, get more masteries, and your champs will seem exponentially better than they seem now.

I also agree that you shouldn't necessarily have only god tiers in crystals. If everyone has blade, then blade isn't cool anymore. Same with any other champ. And Howard isn't even that bad, if you play him right. He's got a relatively high health and damage output, and sp2 and sp3 do a considerable amount of damage.

I remember when I got 5* MM. I didn't complain. I just went on, a little disappointed, but happy that I get to play the game.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I heard similar concerns and feedback from some of my previous and current alliance mates, so I have to say you are not alone.
  • Options
    Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    People all over the place are quitting or retiring or are on the brink of doing so and pulling horrible champs after weeks of saving shards is one of the major reasons.

Have fun playing the game by yourselves when majority of the player base wont exsist anymore

game has been around for 3 years man this has to be the same thing I hear people say since day 1

take the hint game ain't going no where anytime soon
  • Options
    Oroku_Saki wrote: »
    Please just rename the game to Contest of Blades and have only Blade in crystals. This will make it easier for everyone to beat content and get rewards to earn more Blades.

Thats not what i meant..kabam are buffing champs at a snails pace
  • Options
    Ok kabam please buff champs at atleast 4x the spees your going right now

I guess it is settled then!!