**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* DUPS

Am I the only one? Can't pull one at all. Just opened another Crystal, MK. I don't care who it is, but it's becoming infuriating to keep opening them, which take somewhat longer to accumulate, and never land a Dup. I literally have hundreds of Sig Stones I can't use. Now, I know logic dictates that I'll open one eventually. However, there has to be an easier way. What do you all think about 6* Class Crystals? That would somewhat increase the odds. It would also allow us to fill a Roster of each Class. Just throwing out ideas because I almost threw out my tablet. Lol. Seriously. RNGesus hates me.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    How many 6* do you already have?
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    @GroundedWisdom @TitoBandito187 @Hulksmasshh @BitterSteel Would love some of your opinions
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    So you just copied the full text the other guy posted in the “5* dups” topic?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    At risk of sounding ignorant, where do you get 6* sig stones?
    (You said you have hundreds)
    Voltolos wrote: »
    How many 6* do you already have?

None and that's the issue. There has to be a way to make it easier to get 6* Dupes. Like class specific 6* crystals or something
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Just realised that this post is a joke. :blush:
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Nice immature troll post.
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

I'd like to think mine is a quality **** post and I can't wait to get banned but I'm gonna milk it for what it's worth. But at the same time, I'm trying to be constructive here. I know 6* just came out and flooding the game with dupes of that level will let absolutely anyone complete any content and will no longer be about grinding/spending. But that is the name of the game isn't it? You need to either grind or spend to get ahead
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Nice immature troll post.

I try :)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    HolyDrac wrote: »

I'd like to think mine is a quality **** post and I can't wait to get banned but I'm gonna milk it for what it's worth. But at the same time, I'm trying to be constructive here. I know 6* just came out and flooding the game with dupes of that level will let absolutely anyone complete any content and will no longer be about grinding/spending. But that is the name of the game isn't it? You need to either grind or spend to get ahead

My apologies, did not know the history leading up to you making this thread. Took you seriously instead of realizing you are just an a--hole. Moving on now....

My apologies, did not know the history leading up to you making this thread. Took you seriously instead of realizing you are just an a--hole. Moving on now....

So why is this not considered an actual question, but a shitpost, but if it's about 5* it makes it valid? What gives?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

So why is this not considered an actual question, but a shitpost, but if it's about 5* it makes it valid? What gives?

Because it’s not a serious thread. It’s clearly meant to troll.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

Because it’s not a serious thread. It’s clearly meant to troll.

This one is yes, I'm not gonna disagree with that. But if someone were to make a post regarding getting 6* dupes easier, would that be a genuine discussion point?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    It's just RNG my friend. We all have our share of luck. You'll get pulls. Just be patient.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    It's just RNG my friend. We all have our share of luck. You'll get pulls. Just be patient.

I wouldn't say the problem is RNG in general. I get that it has a purpose. I just suggested the Class Crystals because it would be a way to increase odds while still leaving it to RNG. As more Champs are added, it will become harder. Not to mention it's important to have each Class of Champ. In any event, I'll get them eventually. I just wanted to put it out there.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Yes. There's a name for that.

I wouldn't say the problem is RNG in general. I get that it has a purpose. I just suggested the Class Crystals because it would be a way to increase odds while still leaving it to RNG. As more Champs are added, it will become harder. Not to mention it's important to have each Class of Champ. In any event, I'll get them eventually. I just wanted to put it out there.

Wouldn't that have to be the natural progression of the game though? They would need to add more champs in a given time period than we can get in that same time period, otherwise everyone would catch up to end game level and would be waiting each month for the next set of heroes. By adding more than you can get in that same period, they are regulating the speed at which people progress to increase the longevity of the game. At the current stage, those players who are uncollected can get one whole 5* a month by exploring the monthly event quest. Add to that any extra shards from war and duping 4* increases that by a little. Say a 1/4 of a 5* as a conservative estimate. That still lets you progress at a decent rate without falling too far behind, but also gives you something to work towards or grind to so you can get to that stage where you can collect new champs as soon as they come in.
    Y'all have nothing better to do than copy my Thread....and my responses?
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    They should give out free 6* crystals to people who have played the game for over 2 years and still aren't uncollected.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★

Over 9k posts and “y’all” have nothing better to do 😙😙 sorry man but you’ve dug your own grave on the forums.
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

Over 9k posts and “y’all” have nothing better to do 😙😙 sorry man but you’ve dug your own grave on the forums.

The number of Posts I have is no justification for ignorant behaviour.
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    EvilEmpire wrote: »

The number of Posts I have is no justification for ignorant behaviour.

An argument could be made that spamming is ignorant behaviour. Gotta realize sometimes your not looking out a window but into a mirror.