**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overheating is totally UNFAIR

Yo Kabam, this is my very first post. I’ve never expected to write my first post as a complain to you. But this OVERHEATING issue is such a pain in the ass for us. We cannot do quest, arena, event, etc as we all usually do. This overheating can cause damage to our devices. It’s not worth it to play the game that can cause damage to your device. Do you care about that? Are you willing to replace our devices with the new ones if it comes to serious damage? Meanwhile, if we dont play your rules, we’ll absolutely lost so many things in our absence. Come on, this overheating issue should be fixed in a short period of time. This is totally UNFAIR. Do the other game developer know about this? They should laugh on you in making this issue last longer. Peace out!!

Comments

• Options
    Hi @Fourth! First of all welcome to the forums! Be sure to check out our search function on the forums as this will help you find threads that may already exist abut the thing you want to post about!

In the case of overheating, you can find our main thread about the latest phone issues HERE.

We're sorry for the frustration and inconvenience caused by this latest issue. We are working on a fix and it's our number one priority so we'll be sure to update as soon as we have more information.
This discussion has been closed.