**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A request to kabam want a hard quest

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
As i mention we really need a hard quest like dave bautista or Chloe warrior of awesomeness.
There is nothing to do now in game act4 and act5.1 is complete and act5.2 reward does not worth spending items.master event are easy and just waiting for sl to dupe him for lol.
We really want a special event quest rather then monthly.
It could really be good time to see that and story could be like tony stark testing spider man ability on a new special event quest.
Just hoping a new quest will appear soon

Comments

• Options
    Cable wrote: »
    As long as the rewards match the level of difficulty I'm all for it. However that being said if you look at the absolute joke of rewards that are in Act 5.2 if the new quest is anything like this BS then no thanks.

Yeah true reward should be same as Chloe warrior of awesomeness or bautista event a awakening gem reward including will really be good
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    As i mention we really need a hard quest like dave bautista or Chloe warrior of awesomeness.
    There is nothing to do now in game act4 and act5.1 is complete and act5.2 reward does not worth spending items.master event are easy and just waiting for sl to dupe him for lol.
    It could really be good time to see that and story could be like tony stark testing spider man ability on a new special event quest.

I don't understand. You ask for a hard quest but then say a quest that already exists isn't worth spending items on. If that quest isn't hard, why are you spending items on it?

• Options
    Mhykke wrote: »
    Spidey076 wrote: »

I don't understand. You ask for a hard quest but then say a quest that already exists isn't worth spending items on. If that quest isn't hard, why are you spending items on it?

@Mhykke yup true act5.2 is hard and reward are not worthy.you may have seen act5.1 reward awakening gem which is pretty good reward by seeing his difficulty. actually other special event quest past are really worth the item or time to spent the reward are quite more then act5.2.
    If you saying that why im spending items on act5.2 then no i did not spend any items in act5.2 bcz his reward are worst atleast other quest is better to time put on
  • Options
    WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    There so much going on..

Arena's
    Event quests
    LoL
    AW
    AQ

Gimme a break dude... There's already enough going on.

They should not increase the things to do I do have a life next to this game you know.
    BUT they should increase the rewards thats a fact.

I guy last opened 400 premiums he got 1 4* seriously...

I open atleast 30 premiums a week last few months I get ****.. looks like 3 and 4* champs are even harder to get them from these crystals it's ridiculous compared to the amount of play time. And finally when you even get a 4* then it's most likely to be another lvl99 Abomination or IP lol...
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    There are new side quests coming with the Spider-Man homecoming quest, I don't know the difficulty, but they said that you can have a chance to win rare spiderverse characters. This was on a website which interviewed MCOC asking what they were doing for the release of SMHC. We know this info to be true because it's the same website that asked about The Xmen Event.
  • Options
    There are new side quests coming with the Spider-Man homecoming quest, I don't know the difficulty, but they said that you can have a chance to win rare spiderverse characters. This was on a website which interviewed MCOC asking what they were doing for the release of SMHC. We know this info to be true because it's the same website that asked about The Xmen Event.

I hope this quest would be some interesting
  • Options
    @WhoKnowsIT actually arena are really outdated when you have enough champ and act5.2 does not worth putting time and event quest are just boring with same type of reward and difficulty nothing to can be complete easily.
  • Options
    messmess Posts: 38
    actually available quest are well balanced in terms of difficulty/rewards, I dont mind special quest ON TOP of what we have tho.
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Id really like to see a special event come up. Honestly Master mode seems like waste of time, the rewards are very bad. I used to 100% it just for the titles. Now I just do them if they come up with stuff like scrap or dimensional rifts. Id say you should add another level of difficulty closer to the Bautista event and stuff or increase the master mode rewards
  • Options
    i dont rly understand the problem here? You want a harder quest or a better rewards? Couse harder quest you have 5.2 and LOL and better rewards you have in LOL also. So you havent completed 2 major events complaining to have bad rewards while you whine for harder quests? It smells a lot like newbie lost in translation...Let me tell you this just to be clear: if you have the skills you are bragging about asking for harder content you should be able to do those 2 events without major spending...and even if you spend 3000 to 9000 k units for LOL (300$) for 1 run the amount of T4CC the 5* awakening crystal the 20k 5* shards and the PRICELESS 4 T2 Alfas are waaaaay more expencive and nearly impossible to buy....so lets close this Post, Learn to play and whine less?
  • Options
    Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    I'd like to see events like bautista where you can get a T4CC. 5.2 is not worth te value
  • Options
    Yeah whoever saying that you did not complete act5.2 one of the harder quest in real its not worth anything. i complete it but not 100% and feel like reward are comparebly joke according to difficulty of this quest.
    Im asking to those ppl who are saying you did not complete act5.2 want to ask a question will you guys want to complete 100%?that's the answer here.and lol im just waiting for sl or his basic arena to start exploring lol.
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    How about a quest of just 5* duped Magik, Hyperion and Iceman all at 99k? There are six bosses and they are all The Collector.

The final boss is a link to a Google wallet payment fotlr 10 grand.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    How about a quest of just 5* duped Magik, Hyperion and Iceman all at 99k? There are six bosses and they are all The Collector.

The final boss is a link to a Google wallet payment fotlr 10 grand.

Yeah. Plus there will be gates that require you to spend $300 to get past it.
  • Options
    Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    They already said special quests won't come around frequently. And with all the hard content already in the game there's plenty to do for all levels of game play. The rewards for 5.2 are great for it just being part two. There are still part three and part four then completion rewards to look forward to. To put things in perspective just the level up gem in 5.2 is like pulling three of same t4cc (which would be almost impossible odds). And then getting 5 basics. The real thing that makes this better than just giving us three t4cc and the basics is that those would sit in inventory and a lot of players are full. So the gem will save lots of room in your inventor so it doesn't go to the overflow. I'm currently fully exploring 5.2 and so far conpleted the first three parts with no units spent. The few unit's that will be needed to 100% the collector are easily givin in the game thru completing the story quest
  • Options
    Batman05 wrote: »
    They already said special quests won't come around frequently. And with all the hard content already in the game there's plenty to do for all levels of game play. The rewards for 5.2 are great for it just being part two. There are still part three and part four then completion rewards to look forward to. To put things in perspective just the level up gem in 5.2 is like pulling three of same t4cc (which would be almost impossible odds). And then getting 5 basics. The real thing that makes this better than just giving us three t4cc and the basics is that those would sit in inventory and a lot of players are full. So the gem will save lots of room in your inventor so it doesn't go to the overflow. I'm currently fully exploring 5.2 and so far conpleted the first three parts with no units spent. The few unit's that will be needed to 100% the collector are easily givin in the game thru completing the story quest

Yup true but for now doing act5.2 is not what everyone want unless full reward of act5 reveal.