**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Bvjg
  • Medusa can be a character on the game with the marvel inhumans coming to tv soon Black Bolt needs his QUEEN by his side.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    Ajax(,Mutant)
    Angel Dust (Mutant)
    Pyro (Mutant)
    Shadowcat (Mutant)
    Sebastian Shaw (Mutant)
  • KnobyKnoby Posts: 61
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    Prof x(for fun)
    Abilities: remove buffs
    L1: causes an evade like ability where it causes missed hits that makes prof x roll away. Something maybe even like confusion where instead of hitting they push him.. be creative.
    L2 cause a defuff of degen
    L3 remove all buffs

All attacks are on contact attacks which would. E sound with his. You can make them energy if some type but either way non contact which in turn would make him immune to things like thorns or things like that.

Health- obviously he would be a power health character
    Attack, make it on the lower side of higher attack.

Dupe ability: stun immune as he's all psychic based.

This is awesome lol

I really like this. Always loved Professor X. Thanks for the dope idea, Yelin
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    obviously: Baron Blood, Puck, Sabra, 3-D Man, and Xemnu
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    I know I am late to the party here, and I did not read every single page, but what about Onslaught (mutant)?
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    Sandman, Scorpion, Black Cat, and Croc
  • KnobyKnoby Posts: 61
    edited June 2017
    gkelly26 wrote: »
    Emma frost, jubilee, prof x (perhaps astral plain version).
    Emma frost and prof x should be powerful as hell, they have amazing abilities in the comics and should be replicated in game

Us Cyclops mains greedy for that Emma-Jean-Scott love triangle synergy lol
    On the other hand, as much as I love them, I probably wouldn't bring that squad out all too often cause I can't let my boy Cable down -.- But I'd definitely try to use it from time to time, especially if the synergy stings

k91mb0eqoyr3.jpg
    They should really add this skin too- screw the nineties one, honestly

I can do with the New Xavier one tho
    But that short sleeve one gotta be my all time fav

EDIT how do I make the picture smaller?? Lol
  • Obadiah Stane in armored suit (from Iron Man 1)
    Love that old school suit look
  • ImpulseImpulse Posts: 7
    Impulse wrote: »
    Kabam if you want to release NOVA, please make sure its Sam Alexander.

Why not be able to have Richard Rider too?

I like sam alexander. And he is in the new avengers too..
  • Sif(Cosmic)
    Enchantress(Cosmic)
    Whiplash(Tech)
    Sentinels inplace of adaptoids
    Omega Sentinel(Tech)
    Sin(Skill)
    Namor(skill)
    Bishop, Domino, Forge,Warpath(Mutant)
  • 1.silver surfer,cosmic
    2.fantastic four , all cosmic
    3.domino , mutant
    4.sabretooth,mutant
    5.appoclyipse, mutant
    6.nick fury,skill
    7.green goblin, science
    8.quicksilver,mutant
    9.jessica jones, skill
    10.emma frost, mutant

If any of these turn into characters thanks heaps
  • Oh and the rest of the inhumans (medusa,iso)
  • Cosmic
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Apocalypse & Sentry
  • BLINDSPOT
  • JJraZorJJraZor Posts: 1
    Since Winter Soldier has been improved, I think it's time for a costume change. He is very good now to fight with but he is an eye sore.
    In the movie Captain America- Winter Soldier, at the very beginning it shows him dressed in all black with long hair and a black mask that covers from the nose down. He looked awesome and I think he showed be upgraded
  • i dont get how this game could call them self a marvel game without Green Goblin, Kingpin, Kraven, Shocker, Hobgoblin, dr octopus, morbius, Sentry, Gladiator, the beyonder(in his "weaker" form)
    but you had political correct BS characters for no reason..like gwen? you could just have used femal deadpool instead.
    Yea i suggested howard the duck to you guys back and forth..but i expected you to add the basic marvel roster first.

Also Doom have stolen the powers of gods..real ones like the Beyonder and others like galactus and oden(odin) you dont own the rights to Victor? Or saving him to deal with some more powerful

how about adding **** captain america as you already have ww2 and normal one
    how about more gods? thors friends like hercules or his enemies like ares and the name i keep forgetting..bald leader.like Hel for other gods
  • DavidHokeDavidHoke Posts: 22
    Wishlist Update:

Characters Added to the Game - Iceman, Archangel, Psylocke, Carnage

New Characters:

COSMIC: Amatsu-Mikaboshi, Ares, Crystal, Firelord, Gladiator, Hercules, Mantis, Moondragon, Moonstone, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Silver Surfer, Snowbird, Valkyrie, Warlock (technarchy)

MUTANT: Armor, Cannonball, Dazzler, Legion, M (Monet St. Croix), Moonstar, Northstar, Sabretooth, Shadowcat, White Queen (Emma Frost)

MYSTIC: Aegis, Blackheart, Black Knight (Dane Whitman), Captain Britain, Daimon Hellstrom, Dracula, Enchantess, Gargoyle (Isaac Christians), Man-Thing, Mephisto, Spiral, Werewolf-by-Night, White Tiger (Angela or Aya)

SCIENCE: Baymax, Cloak, Dagger (note that these two have gone back & forth on being mutants for years but it was settled that they weren't and since this has been a common occurrence in their history I'm willing to believe it), Grey Gargoyle, High Evolutionary, Longshot, Morbius, Omega Red, Sandman, Scarlet Spider (Ben Reilly), Sinister, Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Wasp

SKILL: Black Cat, Blade, Boomerang, Bullseye, Corsair, Ka-Zar, Misty Knight, Nick Fury (two versions: 1 based on original comic book appearance & 1 based on MCU), Night Thrasher, Paladin, Rawhide Kid, Shang-Chi, Shanna the She-Devil, Shatterstar, Silver Sable, Viper, Wong

TECH: Bastion/Nimrod (either/or), Constrictor, Deathlok, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Guardian (James Hudson), Human Torch (original android), Lady Deathstryke, MODOK, Omega Sentinel

UNKNOWN: Arcade, Attuma, Faiza Hussain, Man-Ape, Namor, Squirrel Girl (they say she isn't a mutant anymore but don't explain her powers so???), Typhoid Mary (is a mutant technically but this is largely ignored in the comics)

FITS MORE THAN ONE CLASS: Apocalypse - Primary: Tech, Secondary: Mutant. Why? Yes, Apocalypse is definitely a mutant with a range of powers. However, the majority of these powers come from the technology he harnessed when he was still in his youth in Egypt. I'm going to say it now so let it sink in... just because you are a mutant doesn't mean you should have to be classed as a mutant. It should be based on how the characters fight and use their powers as well as other factors such as how their abilities will factor into their in-game play.

Bishop - Primary: Mutant; Secondary: Tech. Why? Like Apocalypse, Bishop relies a lot on technology. However, unlike him he doesn't actually enhance his powers through it. His ability to absorb and use multiple forms of energy is due to his mutant ability which is why that's where he should be classed above all else

Madame Masque - Primary: Skill; Secondary: Tech. Why? Whitney (if you wanna go by her changed legal name) is an expert hand-to-hand combatant and marksman. Above all else she is a skill champion. I almost just put her right in that category. However, I must take into account that she does often use robotics and other forms of tech.

Mystique - Primary: Mutant; Secondary - Skill. Why? It's no doubt that Mystique is a mutant. She is one of the biggest faces of the X-Men franchise and has been committing acts of terrorism in the name of mutantkind since her run-ins with Ms. Marvel. So, I feel she deserves to be classed as a mutant. But, as I said, before, it's about how you fight and your in-game abilities. Despite what many users seem to think Mystique is unable to do anything more than take the shape and form of her adversaries - not their powers or skills. It seems she has balanced out her more passive mutant powers by training herself extensively in combat techniques and skill with multiple forms of weaponry.

NEW CHARACTERS WITH ALTS

Doctor Doom - Mystic & Tech. Doctor Doom is one of the most requested characters and for good reason. If we can have Kang then surely we can have Doom, right? Unlike the above characters who could fit two classes, I actually want to see two versions of Doom rather than just one. He is just far too complex and diverse to be pushed into one class. I would have him introduced as a Mystic and then an alt as Tech.

Union Jack - Skill & Science. Technically, these couldn't be considered alts as they would be two separate characters who just used the same name and motif. The more current UJ is Joey Chapman whose abilities are based purely on skill. The less popular (although first and still deserving) UJ is Brian Falsworth who gained abilities similar to Captain America by taking a similar serum.

ALTS:

Angel - Mutant. An alt of Archangel in his original form.
    Baron Mordo - Mystic. An alt of Mordo based on his comic book incarnation.
    Doctor Strange - Mystic. You may disagree, but I would like to see an alt of Doc Strange with different abilities since he is so complex.
    Dark Phoenix - Cosmic. An alt of Phoenix based on the evil version in the comics.
    Jean Grey - Mutant. Another alt of Phoenix based on Jean's telepathy and telekinesis.

RE-CLASS

This may be of unpopular opinion as it would alter the game and many people's teams but I feel the following character should have their class altered. (Even though I know it won't actually happen.

Cable - POTENTIALLY re-classed as Tech. Like Bishop, Cable often used tech to fight. Even more so. For a few years we didn't even know Cable had powers. As an infant he was infected with the t-o virus making him essentially as much tech as he is mutant. He often relied on the advanced weaponry from the future to fight while he focused his psi powers to control the virus. His teleportation and time-traveling abilities are due solely to the tech he wields. He makes sense as a mutant, yes, but more so as tech especially in a game that has so many mutant characters already and one in which a good portion of its mainstream heroes are mutants. For the sake of diversity, and because, as I said, being a mutant doesn't automatically mean you should be classed as such, he should be Tech. Just look at him in-game. He uses his mutant powers ONLY in his third special. Otherwise, he uses his gun, the t-o virus in his arm, etc.

Deadpool - Classic reclassed as Science; X-Force reclassed as Skill. No, Deadpool is NOT a mutant. I dare you to find a panel in the comics that say he is. He does not possess an x-gene. You have to possess the x-gene to be a mutant. Some humans have dormant x-genes that are awoken by outside stimuli. That is not the same thing as having a recessive x-gene. The gene in question is not considered an x-gene unless dominant yet one who has the recessive gene is, of course, able to pass it down to their children despite not being mutants themselves. Classic is science due to regen sig; X-Force is skill due to bleed sig. Deadpool is the only character I would change 100% certain.
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    14-17) Fantastic Four
    The Fantastic Four would all be Cosmic characters with synergy with each other, Doctor Doom, and Silver Surfer. Human Torch is married with Invisible Woman, and The Thing is a rival with Hulk.

THIS IS NOT ULTIMATE UNIVERSE!!! BROTHER SISTER STUFF IS NOT OKAY!!!

I think you mean Mr.Fantastic and Invisible Woman are married…
  • OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    Galactus

First attack

Runs up to the opponent and punches them

Second Attack

Throughs a planet

Special

Goes giant and punches the opponent hard
  • OZSMASHU_YTOZSMASHU_YT Posts: 137
    09912vw5spmq.jpg
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    14-17) Fantastic Four
    The Fantastic Four would all be Cosmic characters with synergy with each other, Doctor Doom, and Silver Surfer. Human Torch is married with Invisible Woman, and The Thing is a rival with Hulk.

THIS IS NOT ULTIMATE UNIVERSE!!! BROTHER SISTER STUFF IS NOT OKAY!!!

I think you mean Mr.Fantastic and Invisible Woman are married…

Oops lol.
  • CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    DavidHoke wrote: »
    Wishlist Update:

SKILL: Black Cat, Blade, Boomerang, Bullseye, Corsair, Ka-Zar, Misty Knight, Nick Fury (two versions: 1 based on original comic book appearance & 1 based on MCU), Night Thrasher, Paladin, Rawhide Kid, Shang-Chi, Shanna the She-Devil, Shatterstar, Silver Sable, Viper, Wong

I would think Blade would be Mystic being a vampire, but I can go with Skill.
    Shatterstar on the other hand I have to disagree with you. His mother is Dazzler a Mutant, and he is from the Mojo Universe/Dimension. So I would class him as Mutant or Cosmic.
  • StonewallStonewall Posts: 10
    I want the fantastic four, more specifically the Thing (who has been my favorite since childhood).This game has been out for years and still has no mention of them or doctor doom. I think it's pretty sad to disappoint many fans by leaving out such a longtime marvel mainstay. It just doesn't seem right them not being here.
    Other than them I feel that this game is really lacking in villains. I would like to see

Sabertooth
    Shocker
    Lizard
    Sandman
    Mystique
    Quicksilver
    Blob
    Toad
    Red Skull
    a Playable Sentinal
    Kingpin
    Scorpion
    Hobgoblin

Please get over petty rights disputes and satisfy fans.
  • Diego000Diego000 Posts: 6
    Sabretooth,Blade and quicksilver. They're kind of cool :smile:
  • SharkShark Posts: 28
    Without mentioning powerhouses in the marvel universe, I would like to see Kraven, Mystique, Nova, and Agent Coulson enter the contest.
  • rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    I know I have been on here before but I'd like to say again The Lizard . He is a classic character and is pretty important I'd really like for him to be added he has always been my favorite villain