**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Yellowjacket powersting broken

YJ’s powersting is broken. He no longer stuns opponents after the timer runs out. It works for CPU controlled defenders but NOT player controlled champs in AQ and AW. This needs to be fixed!

Comments

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Did your opponent have any ability reduction?
    For example, if I'm using AA against YJ and get stung, I won't get stunned if I have 3 neurotoxins going.

Did the timer run out during a special attack? Because the stun won't interrupt specials.
  • Options
    Cozmoe76Cozmoe76 Posts: 7
    No. It was AQ.
  • Options
    Timer did not run out.
  • Options
    I’ve tested this in AQ, AW and Story mode.
  • Options
    CCarteR717CCarteR717 Posts: 10
    Silly question, but could it be that your YJ is not awaken?
  • Options
    Kull_62Kull_62 Posts: 3
    just tested I have. 5* sig 120 and PowerSting seems to be Broken. Doesn’t work in AQ and aW.
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Kull_62 wrote: »
    just tested I have. 5* sig 120 and PowerSting seems to be Broken. Doesn’t work in AQ and aW.

Nope, you're doing something wrong then because I just checked it and it works fine
  • Options
    It works perfectly fine for my 4* 5/50 YJ.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    On a side note it is broken in terms of SP3. Every power sting on SP1 and 2 will deal damage before the special is fired and kill the opponent. On the other hand if they fire a SP3 the cut scene nulls that and YJ will take damage and can kill you before the power sting kills them. Which is stupid. If the enemy fires any special the power sting should be applied first and if the power sting is strong enough to kill them then the SP3 should not fire.
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    On a side note it is broken in terms of SP3. Every power sting on SP1 and 2 will deal damage before the special is fired and kill the opponent. On the other hand if they fire a SP3 the cut scene nulls that and YJ will take damage and can kill you before the power sting kills them. Which is stupid. If the enemy fires any special the power sting should be applied first and if the power sting is strong enough to kill them then the SP3 should not fire.

It’s always been that way.
  • Options
    Sting applies before SP1 and SP2, but AFTER the SP3. Has always been this way.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Mines working just fine, mines is a 4* rank 4 sig 60 so not quite sure what you're talking about.

Btw as someone else mentioned is yours duped or were you fighting a specific opponent, since there's numerous things that could explain that.
  • Options
    SixateSixate Posts: 62
    I've notice while fighting YJ I get powerstung with out getting hit by him. It says powersting like a buff hit me but it didn't......lol
  • Options
    @Sixate Were you fighting the boss in this month's event quest? If so, he has permanent sting and you cannot use your special attacks.

The only exception is if you have 100% accuracy reduction (like 4x neurotoxins from a duped AA)
  • Options
    No its been happening randomly in fights against him powerstings buff will post by my guys head all of a sudden kinda funny really.
  • Options
    Probably a glitch from the event quest pouring over onto the main game. Lol just had this pop up on me too this **** is too much I swear.gxh3gcyg4zfh.jpg