**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Living Tribunal

Would you all like to see the Living Tribunal added into the game? As well as the celestial sand other characters of great power? Their gameplay would be pretty sweet, if they were added

Comments

• NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    edited July 2018
    If they ever add One Above All, better just make him an NPC, he can't be killed since he is omnipotent.

Also, if you guys ever add Beyonder, it better not be Pre Retcon Beyonder because he is millions of times more powerful than the entire marvel multiverse, and the marvel multiverse was like a microbe to him.

P.S - Dr Doom, please. The greatest marvel villian ever. We. Need. Him.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    If they ever add One Above All, better just make him an NPC, he can't be killed since he is omnipotent.

Also, if you guys ever add Beyonder, it better not be Pre Retcon Beyonder because he is millions of times more powerful than the entire marvel multiverse, and the marvel multiverse was like a microbe to him.

I cant wait for them to add the more recent Dr Doom where he's more of an anti hero than a villain and peoples' heads explode
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I only want....

HELLCOW
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I only want....

HELLCOW

I’m never even heard of him 😂
    Primmer79 wrote: »

I cant wait for them to add the more recent Dr Doom where he's more of an anti hero than a villain and peoples' heads explode

Honestly, I wish they would add Dr doom too.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

nyghx6maqq8r.jpeg

This image has a huge section of characters that aren’t connected to anyone else. I think that the FF are safe assumptions.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »
    This image has a huge section of characters that aren’t connected to anyone else. I think that the FF are safe assumptions.

Lower right empty section can totally fit in the founding members of Justice League. Oh wait, that's DC. Nevermind. :D
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »
    As a comic book geek, I would only want them in as non-playable uberbosses. Characters of that type are pretty close to god-like as far as their power goes in the comics. It is already strange to me to have Rocket Raccoon and Mephisto fistfighting each other.

Or Black widow vs Dormammu lol. I know what you're saying and totally agree!
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Bahamut wrote: »

nyghx6maqq8r.jpeg

Notice how Kang is the only one not linked to anyone else?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    If they added the Living Tribunal he would be weaker than Sentry probably and you wouldn't want him.
    edited July 2018
    DaMunk wrote: »
    If they added the Living Tribunal he would be weaker than Sentry probably and you wouldn't want him.

If they did that, the community would riot for weeks. But whatever. Lol
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Charles Xavier way over due
    Sixate wrote: »
    Charles Xavier way over due
    Very true my friend. Basically all the other X-men on his team are out already
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There's a couple I'd like to see. Nova, Korath, Mister Sinister....
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Oh that's wrong lol but funny