**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Event quest poll..

The overheating issue is literally making it unbearable to even do a path in event quest..

Poll to just see who’s doing what about it...

This poll should be looked at by mods to include as rewarding compensation for missed rewards for us players that it is affecting.

Event quest poll.. 52 votes

Not going to be able to do this months event quest.
40%
CakedaddyDimples800AppiebuffajrStefanjonesPooladqqedfyvrJohnmaharajaGAM3RGUYKenjhi21Racs0Mcfly89Tr_jorge_89ILovePonieshope4tgXxOriginalxXRockypantherxIron_spider1Duffy79Snake_Eyes 21 votes
Doesn’t affect me.
59%
VoluntarisMattyloShrimkinsRaganatorHort4DrenlinPrimmer79AppleisgodTthunder2058buttersDOKTOROKTOPUSNitro422WerewrymHarbinger195CupidShani009900ShtickRickAwroenderPeterQuilljlamadison 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t affect me.
    So I'm not sure what devices are specifically effected by the overheating issue, but I have been playing on my ipod as of late and it doesn't seem to overheat. Is the issue only with phones? Or perhaps because my ipod is gen 6 it isn't effected.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Doesn’t affect me.
    I never updated to the latest version of iOS so my overheating issue isn't as bad.
  • Options
    ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Werewrym wrote: »
    So I'm not sure what devices are specifically effected by the overheating issue, but I have been playing on my ipod as of late and it doesn't seem to overheat. Is the issue only with phones? Or perhaps because my ipod is gen 6 it isn't effected.

The forums are stacked with posts about overheating.. it seems to be most iPads and iPhones.. literally phones are breaking from it, I can’t even do 1 line in EQ without my phone getting too hot to play
  • Options
    Esketit420Esketit420 Posts: 58
    Doesn’t affect me.
    Can finish the whole eq without any problems and I’m on and IPhone 6+ with everything updated. The trick? Play on low power mode
  • Options
    MayleutMayleut Posts: 11
    I’m on iPhone 7+ plus and Phone gets hot regardless of low power mode, making very difficult to do anything, arena etc without it resetting. Also do my sons account on his iPad and that also gets extremely hot.
  • Options
    Duffy79Duffy79 Posts: 3
    It’s disgraceful that it’s been over two weeks and still no fix
  • Options
    hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    After about 6-7 fights the phone becomes uncomfortably hot and laggy. CBA to do it in this condition.
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Doesn’t affect me.
    Werewrym wrote: »

I also play on my 6th gen iPod and I only had the overheating issues when they were first discovered; they misteriously disappeared after that. Now I only get some lag spikes here and there but otherwise it's pretty decent, nowhere near as bad as other people's experiences.