**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Update the act 1, 2, and 3 rewards.

They seem very outdated. They don't even give shards for crystals. The current rewards are great....if you were playing the game a couple of years ago.

Comments

• Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    The story mode
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    The point is that harder content means better rewards. Those are old and easy, they instead make harder content in new events
  • Coors_ltCoors_lt Posts: 28
    Yeah, I wouldn't support this change. They need to fix the things that are relevant to a larger audience. Most active players can finish all of those quests in a couple of months and those of us who have been playing for a while surely have completed them already. There's still work to be done on the rewards for solo challenge and alliance challenges, Sunday Arena, etc. This old content likely won't be updated anytime soon.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Shards didn’t exist when those were released and Kabam never goes back and changes rewards for one time content that is already established nor should they. ROL rewards are almost pointless for the amount of time it takes at this stage
    Must have been extremely early. I’m guessing I finished act 3 almost 3 years ago and it was there at that time
    That was my first 4* almost the only way to get one back then