**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Really???

This game should be moving forward but it seems to have come to a complete road block! Prices should be going down for content around 4* yet you give us offers with a 400% increase in price from previous offers how is this good business? Why bring out 6* if you aren't going to make the game go forward its impossible to build up to a 6* if you can't even rank your 4* without spending rediculas money how is that moving forward? I think you need to take a good look at what offers you are bringing out instead of insulting your dedicated players with price increases on what should now be redundant characters stop making the content harder until you bring the resources needed to get to that level to a better price point and please don't insult us with 400% increases in price for very little added value it's shocking that a company is treating its player base this way no wonder people have had enough I use to see this game going on for years but the rate your going I doubt you will see next year. I hope you take my comments as constructive criticism I love this game I just hate what your doing to it I think I speak for a lot of players when I say that.

Comments

• Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    What's with the dot brigade?
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    If anyone needs examples The t1a price hike took only 24hrs the 4* generic offer was 350 units cheaper in January and there has been many more over the recent months.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Put it this way, if money is important to you, just keep it as free to play game, is still playable (thats what I like about mcoc).

On the other side, regardless whatever offer or nonsense or deal that don’t make sense, there will be whale milkers (just not you and me) to spoil Kabam... the target group will still forging in cashs anyway (just like the OG Vision=PS4)

So.. either fold your eyes and chip in the money, or stay free to play until a reasonable offer comes then purchase.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol just wanted to correct... og vision didn’t cost 500$. That was the MOST that it COULD cost. It would have been 500$ ASSUMING you had 0 units. The offer cost a minimum of 100$ (one Odin pack) and MAXIMUM of 500$ depending on how many units you had to start. I myself got OG vision and only had to buy one Odins Package to unlock the offer and between what I had already units wise and the 3100 the package gave, I had enough for the 5* vision. If you get over the “boredom factor” of arena, you can grind 1000’s of units pretty easily and quickly. JS.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Have only been playing a year and have spent around $300. $200 of that was when SS was in the Crystals. Safe to say i never got him and never did that again. I used to pay for units here and there for energy but have since stopped that. If you're worried about spending money grind for units in arena and save them for deals such as these. Like the previous guy said. Kabam keep dishing them out and whales keep buying em. Plus the people that steal money from peoples phones to buy units will buy em also 👍