**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Old Champions Debut as 5-Stars in the Featured Crystal?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Yes.
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    With War Machine and Joe Fixit in Featured 5* crystals there would be 0 featured crystal purchases lol.

Actually the collector inside me would force myself to open said crystals untill i pulled one of those champions
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    A fully maxed out and duped 5* SW trumps Blade anyday.
  • Options
    WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Well I can't say I would be excited to see Abom, WM, or everyone's least favorite hulk (Joe) but I would say yes to SW, Thor, and Dr S.
  • Options
    Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Yes.
    I've never understood why they've held out so long on some of the classic champs. These new champs that come out every month are far superior to anything the old champs bring to the table, and they go straight into the 5 star. I mean, Blade, Medusa, Hyperion, Gwenpool, Stark Spidey, Void, Archangel, Iceman, etc. are all 5 star and smoke the doors off just about any of the classic champs. For me, the main reason I want them as 5 stars is so I can actually play with some of my favorite champs again. In today's game, the 4 stars are becoming more and more obsolete.
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    No.
    Some of them I do want 5* like Wolverine, SW, Thor etc.
    But knowing kabam they will add the shittiest champs possible only and you know they don't plan to buff the old **** champs ever cause they want us to buy the new ones.
    So no. I don't want them diluting the 5* pull chances with even more ****. because I don't pay so therefore my luck is pulling all those old **** champs!
  • Options
    rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    Yes.
    Most of those champs would be good or even great 5 stars.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yes.
    I think we can expect this due to the og ms marvel being added to the latest featured, they’ll probably add 2 new old champs as 5* into the featured in two weeks, but that’s just a guess
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    No.
    Us: Give us the beloved champs we want to play!

Also Us: There are too many champs in the crystal! Its impossible to dupe anyone!
  • Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    No.
    Not unless buffed.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    No.
    No, skip them as 5* and let's see them as 6* already
  • Options
    NiteAndDae wrote: »

I don't think I want to see Joe Fixit as a 6*... I'm very wary of this topic because we may just get what we are asking for, but not what we expect. I really don't want to see anymore of the old classic champs in the 6* pool until they get updated. We already have DPX and Iron Fist in there... and I'm lucky enough to have pulled both of them.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    No.
    Werewrym wrote: »

I don't think I want to see Joe Fixit as a 6*... I'm very wary of this topic because we may just get what we are asking for, but not what we expect. I really don't want to see anymore of the old classic champs in the 6* pool until they get updated. We already have DPX and Iron Fist in there... and I'm lucky enough to have pulled both of them.

condolences ...
  • Options
    Werewrym wrote: »

condolences ...

Thank you! Its because of people like you that I make it through the rough times in life :p. But seriously if I dupe one of these guys I'm gonna throw my phone out of the window of the next airplane I ride.