**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

DOMINO IS BROKEN!

Domino's "15%" AAR just prevented ALL my champs from evading her sp1 at 1st attempt which either instatntly KO'd me or took about 80% of my health and the rest depleted by bleed or 'critical failure' from just standing there.

Any suggestions of champs who can counter that? Ah yes... there is none.

If there's ever a reason for me to stop playing this unbalanced game, it's her. She needs to be fixed.

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    She was the hardest fight in this month's EQ 3.1 & 3.2. It's crazy when she uses SP1 and I can neither block nor evade. Not to forget she gets lucky midway through my combo, evades and next thing I'm dead.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Did you have unlucky on you? because that makes it impossible to evade
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    Did you have unlucky on you? because that makes it impossible to evade

Nope. Took that path with all tech champs.
    edited July 2018
    She was the hardest fight in this month's EQ 3.1 & 3.2. It's crazy when she uses SP1 and I can neither block nor evade. Not to forget she gets lucky midway through my combo, evades and next thing I'm dead.

A nightmare in 3.2! Waaay harder than the actual boss.
    I don't mind hard content, never have. Content has to become challenging as you progress but there's a difference between challenging and broken.
    She's impossible to beat without using revives and units or without a top tier roster.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Should always be able to evade with a tech champ. Her special 1 timing is a little different though, I always try to evade to soon. Gladiator Hulk is a great counter to her.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    She's impossible to beat without using revives and units or without a top tier roster.

Welcome to the new normal.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Should always be able to evade with a tech champ. Her special 1 timing is a little different though, I always try to evade to soon. Gladiator Hulk is a great counter to her.

That's why I say she's broken. I think dexterity fails because of her "15%" AAR, which is ridiculous. It doesn't pop up on screen when evading her. Even light attacks are a mission to dodge... and I don't have a Glad Hulk.
    dparm wrote: »

Welcome to the new normal.

So sad. If that's the case, I'm out. Even when the bugs are all fixed one day, with characters like Domino it'll still be broken.
  • BumbunyonBumbunyon Posts: 42
    Just because your getting your ass kicked doesn't mean she's broken
  • Earth_Rick_c137Earth_Rick_c137 Posts: 147

I just got gulk, what makes him an effective counter? His fear me passive? Can you explain, I'm on path 6 and have run into domino on node 30 in a few wars already.

• ACIDUCKACIDUCK Posts: 64
    IMIW is way worse
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,191 ★★★★★
    Raymundo86 wrote: »
    Hulk rag works pretty good against her imo...that being said she is bugged but so is every new defensive champ for first few months...that’s how kabam rolls dude, you ya havent figured that out yet.

Didn't know that. Thanks.
  • Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    edited July 2018
    I used rocket racoon against domino. Tech champs can’t get unlucky and the ones that don’t trigger buffs like rocket or vision don’t degen.
    How to beat her easily is written right there in the champion spotlight under weak matchups.
    Zayo_278 wrote: »
    I used rocket racoon against domino. Tech champs can’t get unlucky and the ones that don’t trigger buffs like rocket or vision don’t degen.
    How to beat her easily is written right there in the champion spotlight under weak matchups.

Haven't used Rocket but I have used Vision and he DEFINITELY degens.
    edited July 2018
    ACIDUCK wrote: »
    IMIW is way worse

Hyperion is a very good counter for him. Intercept his heavy with a heavy and always go for the SP1. Very manageable, albeit with caution and skill. That's who I use for IMIW

My rocket is 5* rank 3 anyway. I did a video where I beat a rank 4, 5* domino at sig 100 with a rank 1 punisher 2099. I’m tier 4 in war and I always bring a tech champ to counter her. She’s easy
    Bumbunyon wrote: »
    Just because your getting your ass kicked doesn't mean she's broken

I'd appreciate if you'd be constructive. I am not the only one complaining about her. If you'd bothered to read through the thread you'd know that I have no problem with hard content. My problem is a champ that's not "working as intended".
    If I had a problem with hard content, I'd be complaining about IMIW, Hyp, Dorm, Mordo, Act 5, Boss Rush etc

My rocket is 5* rank 3 anyway. I did a video where I beat a rank 4, 5* domino at sig 100 with a rank 1 punisher 2099. I’m tier 4 in war and I always bring a tech champ to counter her. She’s easy

Got a link to that vid? Maybe I'd learn a thing or two. It'd help.

Got a link to that vid? Maybe I'd learn a thing or two. It'd help.

My line ID is aoshea19. Add me and I’d send you the video. Don’t think I can post here
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    another wasted post that will just be taken down..not broken stop whining and just give kabam less stress...
    not broken no proof of it...get good or go home tired of seeing these posts...
    another wasted post that will just be taken down..not broken stop whining and just give kabam less stress...
    not broken no proof of it...get good or go home tired of seeing these posts...

Certainly not tired of seeing these posts if you took the time and energy to respond.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90
    She’s not broken...just get good at the game and you’ll have no problem. The fight your referring to isn’t even that bad. If you struggle with that fight then stop where your at and try again next month
    She’s not broken...just get good at the game and you’ll have no problem. The fight your referring to isn’t even that bad. If you struggle with that fight then stop where your at and try again next month

I am good at the game. I beat the "Aspect of War" lane in Uncollected, which was easily the hardest lane in this month event. I've beat enough Uncollected events (including that insane Guilly boss) to earn one 6*.
    Don't worry though, someone has helped me out with proper, constructive tips on how to take her down and I did but it still doesn't explain how her supposed "15%" chance ability works as though it is operating at 50%.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    my 4&5* are working great. 😁
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    She can’t be parry’ed either
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★

I just got gulk, what makes him an effective counter? His fear me passive? Can you explain, I'm on path 6 and have run into domino on node 30 in a few wars already.

He's a good counter because her degen triggers face me, you regen most of the damage. You can still get unlucky so you have to be careful with your evades. She can still be a pain but at least you don't just die..lol. His damage is pretty good. Too.