Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Why Road to the Labyrinth - Shrouded Road is to hard

Why this stage is to hard, all room need lower recommended 8700, but when you are inside, all Fighters are more than of 6000

Comments

• Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    It's not that hard if you bring the right champs. It's supposed to be a test to see if you are ready for labyrinth of legends. If it's to hard for you just keep practicing and when you get better you will be writing this for the next guy who said it was to tough.
  • Options
    Netl0ckNetl0ck Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Maybe is my bad , on another places if recommended is 7000 for example all fighters are 1000 or less, but in this stage all are above 6000
  • Options
    umrjake57umrjake57 Posts: 58
    Netl0ck wrote: »
    Maybe is my bad , on another places if recommended is 7000 for example all fighters are 1000 or less, but in this stage all are above 6000

Yeah, don't pay attention to the recommended rating on RTTL, it's not even close. You need 4* 4/40's bare minimum to get anywhere in chapter 3
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Recommended means nothing, realm of legends has 999999, but it’s possible with a 3 star sl and a 2* guilly
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,176 ★★★★
    Realm of legends had recommended 99,999 or something. Pay no attention to it
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    umrjake57 wrote: »
    Netl0ck wrote: »

Yeah, don't pay attention to the recommended rating on RTTL, it's not even close. You need 4* 4/40's bare minimum to get anywhere in chapter 3

Honestly just ignore the recommended rating in general if you ask me. Try it. If you fail, stop and come back later.