**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

PLEASE KABAM πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 β˜…β˜…
As your answer always are very mechanical, I think the best way to have a non conversation with you guys are tha same way. You forced me to change my actitud, i always was very open to understand this platform problems and I always put time, and effort giving you guys, all kinds of feedback and suggestions...

When I will recive my glory points the one I should recive every day when alliance quest is open?
Until when, I need to wait for a proper update, without any issue... I mean, I’m playing since the first year mcoc was available.... and until now, I’m seeing al most the same problems ( sure the overheating iOS device was very interesting and funny ) I have an iPhone X, I have that issue to.
Please do not offer me any beta tester participation, just for once, let me play, and please kabam try to make this game enjoyable, give us the proper compensation.

Comments

• Options
    SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 β˜…β˜…
    @jondark86 the glory points are a weekly thing now.

Not usually one to stand up for Kabam but they gave us a lot of warning here.

The new system ( Peak rewards) was to be implemented and we’d gain more glory overall, yet we’d have to manage those funds for the week.

Next week you and your alliance should gain the glory accumulated this week.

I do agree about the other annoying issues with overheating phones and the mechanical answers tend not to help. Mechanical answers don’t allow us to understand Kabam as a company, instead we end up as seeing them as some faceless/ soulless entity.
  • Options
    jondark86jondark86 Posts: 108 β˜…β˜…
    @SKOutsider thank you, at least, we can help each other
  • Options
    SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 β˜…β˜…
    No worries bud. Hope that this helps.