**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

GWENPOOLE CUTOFFS AND ARENA DATE?

2»

Comments

• 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    I am planning to go for 7.5 million.
    Yes... I have no life
    You plan but can you?, that roster is tiny and you could end burned up and then you'll be hating everything. Do your maths and start just if it's realistic for you. I have been in the same place and never again, ill not waste my time and life.

It's ok... I have on,l missed a basic four star once.... venompoole
    I went for him and missed out by 300k...but I had a really tiny roster back then and I was **** at calculating arena. (You know what's ironic? I pulled him four star from a prenium a week later, then a month after, I pulled him again from a four star crystal so he's awakened)

Anyways, I think I've got this... I have a lot of boosts, I can get 270k minimum after using all my champs (and my roster is still growing) and it's vacation and I'm good at pulling all nighters. I could do maybe 8-10 rounds using all my three/four stars everyday.

So if I calculated correctly, I should be able to get above 6 million every day.

Well, 8-10 rounds per day are 16 to 20 hours. PLAYING.
    That is a Lot.
    Once I had some free days and I planned grind the whole day, just did around 12 hours and barely did it. Eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, resting some minutes of that hell, hours happen.

Plus. I don't know whether I mindunderstood you, but you would get just 2.7mill per day in 10 rounds.

Anyway, if you can and you WANT then I wish you Good Luck and Boldness because you'll need it.
    You know the moral, it's better to try and fail than to never try at all.
    Tell us how was your grind.

I will... The 3 days of my life are worth risking for a character who is extremely good, and the best skill character!

The best skill? you dont have Crossbones do you...

Just try using cb in aw against a mystic with md...
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Go for it OP. Those boosts are really great. A 3* boost makes its score equal to that of a rank 4 4*. (~9000+ on a 3x multiplier) so that'll make the run much easier. 7M should get her.
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    Lol next arena is new spidey and joe fixit as basic.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »

The best skill? you dont have Crossbones do you...

Just try using cb in aw against a mystic with md...

Or in the Road to the Labyrinth. The 1% max damage per hit limit heavily favors bleed champs and wipes out champs like Thor and CB.
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    edited July 2017
    or Spite nodes in rtl where the more buffs u get the rtl champs get 18% power gain per buff i can get 5 stacks of fury with my cb in about 10hits if i use him there it wont get me anywhere
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Yeah. I've had CB up to 9 stacked fury + overrun. A Spite node would not be good...