**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Prestige Calculator Broken for IMIW & Domino

mike867mike867 Posts: 509 ★★
I tried the prestige bot on line chat and the prestige calculator on mbch website; both don't show prestige for IMIW or Domino. Anybody has updates on this?

Comments

• Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    By entering ‘guess infinity’ and ‘guess domino’ I was able to find both on the Line bot. Both seem to be available from the drop down menu on mbch. I would suggest you try again?
  • Delta_14Delta_14 Posts: 64
    From playing around with MBCH (which is easier than PrestigeBot for me to do right now), it seems they have values for some sig/star levels and not others. I would imagine this is due to lack of data, given that they're new champs. I'm not familiar with how the people that create these tools collect their data, but I imagine they rely on submissions from the community...
  • iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    What do u expect. IMIW and Domino are both broken champs!
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    edited July 2018
    When champs are broken.... of course the calculator breaks too.

jxhaaso4yow2.jpeg
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★

jxhaaso4yow2.jpeg

Blade has higher prestige than spark
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    gohard123 wrote: »

Blade has higher prestige than spark

I should have put kamala khan... 😂
  • 4* champs are very hard to add, but they are the simplest as they require the least amount of points. With a single awakened data point at rank 5 I can add them.

The health of the data set is really dependent on the need for the data, and 4* data isn’t seen as needed by top tier players, at least from a prestige perspective. It’s unfortunate but reality, and new champs are added very slowly as 4*.

I’ll put out a request for the 4* points I need and see if anyone can get them for me.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Kabam has said that they are interested into adding a way for players to find their prestige in game. But I don't know how long it will be.