**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Clarification on Patch Notes

FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
Hey @Kabam Miike - What does this section mean? What "in line" is this referring to?

"- The following Champion Special Attacks have been brought in line with the rest of the roster:
Drax Special 2
Hawkeye Special 2
Ronan Special 2
Thanos Special 1
Thor Special 2
Scarlet Witch Special 1"

Comments

• Options
    hifans808hifans808 Posts: 17
    Was just going to post this... Does that mean they become stronger? Weaker? Easier to connect with? What is done to each character?
  • Options
    NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Was curious as well, just took a screen shot of my 5* Drax to compare after update
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I thought it was new special attacks as these are mostly old champions. They really need to explain things better.
  • Options
    BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Yes. Please explain. both my Alliances keep asking if this is yet another nerf.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Same, could mean various things, elaboration would be nice lol
  • Options
    NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I also did not see anything on the notes about the game crashing after fights or the infinite loading time
  • Options
    hifans808hifans808 Posts: 17
    Was curious as well, just took a screen shot of my 5* Drax to compare after update

Should screen shot the damage done... & possibly video record it if you're able to :wink:
  • Options
    Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    Also curious in this.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,263 ★★★★★
    I also did not see anything on the notes about the game crashing after fights or the infinite loading time

I believe that's what they meant by the new streamline for Versus.
  • Options
    Hey All, just answered this in the 14.0 Thread here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/49227/#Comment_49227

But since this was actually first, I'll just copy and paste the answer here as well:

This is actually to do with the Bullet Point right above it, "Fixed an issue where the last hit on some character special animations had longer than normal block stun durations". What this means is that if you were to block that attack, your character would stay in the block state longer than normal.
This discussion has been closed.