**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ghost

anyone wondering why ghost is a tech champion? i thought she was more of a science champion

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    sy_17 wrote: »
    anyone wondering why ghost is a tech champion? i thought she was more of a science champion

Her suit (tech) is what helps give her phasing powers.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    sy_17 wrote: »

Her suit (tech) is what helps give her phasing powers.

No actually, the suit is what gives her a measure of control over it. Won{t say more because I don’t wanna stick spoilers in here for those that need to see the film still :wink:
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Her power didn't come from her suit..
    Maybe that's what makes some of us wondering why she's being a tech champ?

But, that being said, Ant-Man and The Wasp get their power from their suit... Anyone wondering why they didn't end up as tech champs?
    Since Iron Man and Spider-Man SE are tech champ because they get their power from their suit?
  • sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53
    Gorofaiz wrote: »

But, that being said, Ant-Man and The Wasp get their power from their suit... Anyone wondering why they didn't end up as tech champs?
    Since Iron Man and Spider-Man SE are tech champ because they get their power from their suit?

yeah this is true! maybe it’s because the tech is too advanced it’s more on the science end? because of the quantum realm and stuff idk
  • sy_17sy_17 Posts: 53

actually maybe it’s because the actual science behind the suit modifies their body and allows them to change? while iron mans suit and spiderman se don’t actually change
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

There’s been multiple discussions on science vs tech. I think the baseline reasoning is that the suit itself does not give Antman, YJ, and Wasp their powers. More it acts as a catalyst of the Pym Particle (science) to help control their powers. Without the Pym Particle, the insect suits are just flashy suits. For Iron Man and Stark Spidey their suits are actually the basis for their powers.

Honestly I don’t know much about Ghost other than she was a he in the comics and used to be an enemy of Iron Man. I haven’t seen the movie either so I don’t know how the MCU Ghost uses her powers.