**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SA rewards going down

Hi all

Am I the only one that believes the new SA peak rewards actually will give us fewer shards?

So basically we are a 13 mill alliance laid back doing 280k - 310k in SA per week. This has placed us between 21 - 70 % in rank rewards.

1bsfvjk6qpd8.jpeg

With the new peak milestone we will now get half the rewards??
rk522xp8h4sd.jpeg

Am I missing something or are we simply just getting fewer shards even though we actually struggling even harder to get gold to rank up our champs?

Comments

• Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    With peak rewards you get the peak milestones, too. Add them together and you’re most likely going to get more shards.
  • Options
    CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    edited July 2018
    To get rank rewards we need to pass 320k. That is 55k points more than now and even by doing so we get fewer shards ... so motivating
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    You are correct, you'll receive fewer shards.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    That's not the rank rewards, that's the peak milestones the additional stuff you get.

The cut off for rank rewards is increasing to 320k in most cases and you get more shards in the long run, though the rank rewards dropped a bit if you push past it you get all the other stuff in addition to the rank rewards.
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Nope, wrong
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    This was the worse change with peak rewards. Less rewards for those mid to bottom of the rankings but way more for the whales.

Or wait that’s exactly what we all asked for
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Jaded wrote: »
    This was the worse change with peak rewards. Less rewards for those mid to bottom of the rankings but way more for the whales.

Or wait that’s exactly what we all asked for

Lol. Yeah, for anyone lower tier you do receive worse rewards, but for higher tier alliances the rewards have been buffed. Not sure why they did this, but that's how it is. If you are able to cross the ranked reward barrier, the rewards could be slightly improved, but if you don't reach that point threshold, your rewards will be worse.
  • Options
    So more or less we now need to pass 320 to get more or less the same. If going higher we get a bit more. Going short will cost us more.

I just don’t see the logic
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Nobody noticed that some of the actions actually give more points now than they did before?
  • Options
    Rocap wrote: »
    Nobody noticed that some of the actions actually give more points now than they did before?

I looked at it and couldn’t see any major changes. Feel free to indicate the increased points so this mystery could be solved ...

• Options
    MALDO2768MALDO2768 Posts: 37
    So now only alliances that grind all the time will be able to rank in SA. Relaxed alliances that enjoy the game wont rank. Used get 1 4star champ every 2-3 weeks.weaker or smaller ones wont get decent rewards will have to skip 2 to get rewards. Big alliances will continue to grow. Bad move by Kabaam will frustrate new players this way. Thumbs down
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Alliances that play casually and barely ever make SA now get at least some rewards.
    There are more people besides grinders. I’m perfectly okay with it.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Alliances that play casually and barely ever make SA now get at least some rewards.
    There are more people besides grinders. I’m perfectly okay with it.

Regardless of that which is cool for those that needed it. The rewards for those that do 265k - 350k points are lower overall. And there are plenty of alliances that get to 265k and hold crystals for the following week. Now they’ll have to do another 50k points for less rewards. Or just take the peak milestone for much less rewards.
  • Options
    Ohboy21_Ohboy21_ Posts: 3
    265k as standard now will yield 200 5* 400 4* 2 team health potions 6 gold crystals. Previous set up 265k rank rewards at 71-100% gave 200 5* 375 4* 1 single health potion and 4 gold
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Ohboy21_ wrote: »
    265k as standard now will yield 200 5* 400 4* 2 team health potions 6 gold crystals. Previous set up 265k rank rewards at 71-100% gave 200 5* 375 4* 1 single health potion and 4 gold

That’s quite the increase.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Reposting th convo i just had in my line chat with someone

yvj182napx60.jpeg

k81scojeytts.jpeg

fuzfov3c1g8a.jpeg

g0isq6ra72fw.jpeg
  • Options
    David12364David12364 Posts: 62
    Well guys,if see that u can hit 1,5mil then probably there are some alliance that spend so so much..So new SA mean-more you spend,you rewards will be better..But also i can see many youtuber's that have 4,5,6k crystals waiting for open,just there's no point to open them bcs many items will expire...
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    We went from 22k to reach rank rewards and around 300 4* shards to a 320,000 cutoff.

I may be misinterpreting but peak reward for hitting 25k for us will award 100 4* shards plus useless ****. Everything below it is useless 3* shards.

We now need to make 70k to get anywhere close to the same rewards, which is 300 4* shards.

If I'm right, this is a huge slap in the face for small alliances and I am insulted as a 295k player and leader of a low membership alliance.
  • Options
    TheYakAttackTheYakAttack Posts: 15
    I pointed this out to my alliance also... the peak system was put in place to help the casual player and to prevent alliances from holding kabam said ... now holding has even more meaning because at least you might reach 320k rewards and lowest rank rewards.

Seems like the short changed all bottom peak milestones just say they give you something without having to hit 265k.

Kabam - the right thing to do here was make the 250k milestone equal to our current 265k SA rewards on your new milestones...then increase from there into the rank rewards. The community would probably understand this and accept it.

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    It really doesn't get much more casual than us and we are getting screwed hard.

Obviously there are always losers when changes are made but this is ridiculous and will really hurt progression for us.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    We don't really get any benefit from the changes either

Last SA we score 370k which gave us
    450 5* shards
    425 4* shards
    2 level 2 alliance health potions
    4 gold crystals

Under the new system the same score will get us
    450 5* shards
    700 4* shards
    1 level 1 alliance revive
    10 gold crystals

Yes it's a slight increase in rewards for doing no extra work but we are a 18mil, platinum 3, top 200 AQ alliance, 4* shards are essentially meaningless to us we need more 5* shards.

It seems backwards that the new AQ rewards with t2a shards added to rank rewards are geared towards 5&6* but the SA rewards are, at least for us, are geared towards 4*.

• Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    CeresCPH wrote: »
    Am I missing something or are we simply just getting fewer shards even though we actually struggling even harder to get gold to rank up our champs?
    Decreasing amount of shards people can aquire would actually solve gold problems. If people are not able to rank up, let's say, half of champions that they get, then halving amount of champions that players can get would make it possible to have enough gold to rank them all.
  • Options
    3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    So what game y'all playing instead?
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    It’s a better system. End of story.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Decreasing amount of shards people can aquire would actually solve gold problems. If people are not able to rank up, let's say, half of champions that they get, then halving amount of champions that players can get would make it possible to have enough gold to rank them all.

Not sure how that is still an issue. I have Gold mounting steady from the changes to the Arena and other sources.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

Not sure how that is still an issue. I have Gold mounting steady from the changes to the Arena and other sources.

It's still and issue depending on what modes you play, what maps you're running and how much donations you have to put up, ranking and leveling champions etc.