**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Point deduction

Our alliance has lost 300 points for an unknown reason without any explanation. Is there any reason for this or is it a bug? I don't think anyone has been piloting to my knowledge, but an explanation would be great, thank you.

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Our alliance has lost 300 points for an unknown reason without any explanation. Is there any reason for this or is it a bug? I don't think anyone has been piloting to my knowledge, but an explanation would be great, thank you.

A point deduction normally accompanies a violation of the terms of service: whether it was piloting or hacking. In the past they have sent the leader of the alliance a message in game regarding adjustments to AW rating. They won't acknowledge it here on the forums though so your best bet is to submit a ticket with support.
  • Ij135Ij135 Posts: 10
    Apparently they aren’t sending messages after the first time. This is the 3rd or 4th post like this I am aware of and it happened to my team. I got a message the first time it happened to us dug not the second. Can we have consistency on the message? And honestly I kinda wish they would do the 2 day ban starting the second time. That wY at least then we would know who they are blaming.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    we have yet to receive a message that anyone is violated the terms of service and it's been several days that we have been docked. To our knowledge nobody is piloting or at least nobody is admitting to the piloting so at this point we have absolutely no idea why we have been penalized by Kabam. This is the first time ever this is happened. We submitted a support ticket three days ago and have yet to hear anything.
  • Ij135Ij135 Posts: 10
    I did the same. And submitted a second last night. Finally heard back this morning and it was the standard verbatim answer about account sharing in war.

Where was my in game message as leader if that’s the case?
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Is everyone in your alliance playing accounts that they started themselves? Inherited or purchased accounts are against tos too.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You have to create and use the accounts yourself, they don't encourage you to go an share it with other people and normally they don't care how many devices you have or how many accounts you have as long as you stick to their rules.

If you violate them in anyway you will get penalized and your alliance will get penalized as well and if you don't stop or remove the offenders then your alliance will get docked again.

Leaders should have gotten a message and have reasons for keeping it secret or kabam didn't send it for whatever reason but the only the way to get a war point deduction is by either account sharring/ pilioting, and or hacking that it's all
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    someonessss pilotinggggggg
    we got punished twice, and our alliance is falling apart
  • L79GL79G Posts: 43
    I have the same issue and they are not sharing the name of the responsible. This is ridiculous. How you solve an issue without knowing where to start?
    Nobody is piloting to our knowledge. At least nobody is confessing. So should we just booed everybody or what here Kabam? It makes no sense to have not given us a reason we were penalized. I'm not sure how else I'm supposed to fix the problem when I don't know what it is.
    Kabam you have to give the leader the names of this people, this is a game and cannot became an investigative job to make possible to continue playing.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Maybe you should take it up with your leaders and Bg leaders.. no one in your group will have the ppls logins except your BG leaders (officers) or your leader.. it’s not gonna be some average Schmoe that has others information.

• MehWhateverMehWhatever Posts: 23
    Kabam, people have been losing points in AW and it does not affect me. I, however, find this point loss traumatizing and need to be compensated with rank down tickets and crystals so I can be encouraged to continue to not cheat.

all glory to the hypno toad.
    Kabam is pushing to cheat...
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    Maybe you should take it up with your leaders and Bg leaders.. no one in your group will have the ppls logins except your BG leaders (officers) or your leader.. it’s not gonna be some average Schmoe that has others information.

I don't have anyone's login in my BG, nor does anyone have mine. Our leader refuses to share his or give his details as well. This problem seems to be a lot of average Joe's, and that's why we can't catch them or easily fix it as officers. Not without more support from Kabam.
    I do think it is interesting that they only ding you for doing this in War. Not AQ, or UC questing. Just their biggest money making portion of the game. Kabam has no integrity left.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I do think it is interesting that they only ding you for doing this in War. Not AQ, or UC questing. Just their biggest money making portion of the game. Kabam has no integrity left.

You know it’s funny the whole account sharing thing started with aq and yet they do nothing about it in aq. They created this whole problem by not enforcing their own rules and now they pick and chose where to enforce them. Shame on kabam.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★

They penalized individual people for those, people get banned all the time for those and don't penalize allainces fully just for those modes yet.

But wouldn't be surprised if they go after those modes to eventually to or punish allainces fully which has happened before, they reset war ratings and much more. For arena they take it away and force you to play only the one on one versus mode

War is a team vs team thing where we are facing of against another group of people in a competitive matchup and those who are account sharring pilioting and or hacking which is unfair to the other alliance.

Even if they created the issue they are starting to crack down on it, and told people such, as for believing people shrug it's your choice but obviously someone is lieing may be even your leader or leadership or one of your members if you got docked.
    @Darkstar4387 it's certainly possible that someone is lying about piloting. But without the support of Kabam there is nothing we can do besides kicking every member who's not an officer and bringing in 24 new members that we hope don't pilot and don't lie about it. It just doesn't seem like an effective way to fix the problem at all. It's doing nothing but punishing all players who play in an alliance.

it's been 5 days since we got docked points and we have yet to receive an email to notify us that someone has violated the terms of service.

We're not really sure what to think or do anymore at this point. if Kabam is going to dock alliances whenever they want with no explanation and they aren't going to help us identify the problems then this is just going to spiral out of control and alliances will fall apart.

I'm guessing piloting went on for a very long time and people have gotten away with it for years so asking for a group of 30 people that don't do it I guess it's like finding a needle in a haystack. Shrug.
This discussion has been closed.