**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance punished without explaination

L79GL79G Posts: 43
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
To punish an Alliance by decreasing the War Rating and not sharing who is responsible in the Alliance for this action is not a good approach.
My Alliance has been punished already 3 times.
I need to know who is the responsible in my Alliance and then kick him to have a chance to play fair.
If you don't share this information we will be continuing be punished and we will never know who is the responsible.

To be punished in this way 3 times is ridiculous.

You also avoid to answer my request to know the responsible per email.

You punish with proofs or based on which informations?

I'm awaiting answers.
Alliance is CLPAS

Comments

• AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    Kabam should 100% disclose who is violating the terms of service, but they won't. I'd suggest just putting out a message to your alliance and maybe PM everyone saying if you are account sharing, stop it because you are hurting the alliance.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Unfortunately you aren't going to get what you want even though I agree that they should tell us something that hints or says who it is they won't do so which sucks but it's something we have to deal with.

Your alliance is going to have to try to figure out who is doing which can be daunting but if just let them keep doing it eventually your war rating is going to get set to 0 and you're going to have to crawl your way back up.

You should look for suspicious loggins, look for suspicious accounts, look for suspicious tiles and champions, possibly create a line group or ask people where they are and if they have multiple accounts and if so who is the orginatior of them, and see who was in your alliance when all of the violation happened and then start eliminating all the potential ones until you figure out who it is.

It's a lot of work but we really don't have much choice in the matter since kabam has their rules and regulations and things they will and won't tell us for whatever reason and it leaves it up to the alliance to figure out just what's going on.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Unfortunately you aren't going to get what you want even though I agree that they should tell us something that hints or says who it is they won't do so which sucks but it's something we have to deal with.

Your alliance is going to have to try to figure out who is doing which can be daunting but if just let them keep doing it eventually your war rating is going to get set to 0 and you're going to have to crawl your way back up.

You should look for suspicious loggins, look for suspicious accounts, look for suspicious tiles and champions, possibly create a line group or ask people where they are and if they have multiple accounts and if so who is the orginatior of them, and see who was in your alliance when all of the violation happened and then start eliminating all the potential ones until you figure out who it is.

It's a lot of work but we really don't have much choice in the matter since kabam has their rules and regulations and things they will and won't tell us for whatever reason and it leaves it up to the alliance to figure out just what's going on.

Doesn't the account that violated it also get hit with a one week suspension? That's what happened to people in old alliance (3 people in family all played on tablet, all 3 suspended for a week and alliance hit with penalty). If that's the case, it shouldn't be too hard to see who suddenly went on vacation.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    We're waiting to find out why we were penalized too. Never got an email to notify us of any violations, just received a drop in ratings and tier. I've been on numerous threads requesting confirmation from Kabam, and sent support tickets. Still have yet to be told the reasoning.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Doesn't the account that violated it also get hit with a one week suspension? That's what happened to people in old alliance (3 people in family all played on tablet, all 3 suspended for a week and alliance hit with penalty). If that's the case, it shouldn't be too hard to see who suddenly went on vacation.

It's possible, suspensions could be anywhere from 3 days to a couple of weeks or forever depending on the number of violations or if they have a history of it.
  • L79GL79G Posts: 43
    KhanMedina wrote: »

How can I find out if someone is sharing account or Kabam is only "guessing" that something like this is happening?
    I'm more prone to think that Kabam has no clue what is happening.
    I have in writing that is allowed to log in from different devices, so how you differentiate this from account sharing?
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Same here, AW ratings dropped 3 times for having multiple accounts in one alliance.Automated replies to support tickets, doesn’t seem kabam even read them. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab . Never shared accounts and though kabam mike and moderators have said many times that its not against TOS to have multiple accounts
  • WinterSpider112WinterSpider112 Posts: 65
    edited July 2018
    This really sucks for your alliance but, Kabam doesn’t have to give out disclosed information or possibly have only seen someone in your alliance account sharing those 3 times or its multiple people
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    IP addresses tell everything, and Kabam can most definitely track locations. They’re definitely not guessing, and they know exactly who does account sharing. They just need to continue to ban the accounts that are connected in multiple “locations” in different geographical places. Like someone suggested earlier, when someone takes a “vacation” from the game and no real reason, it’s likely they’ve been banned. Join an alliance that communicates well among the leadership, and participate daily. If you’re not in an alliance that has strong communication skills present, you can easily be continually punished.
  • GsabaGsaba Posts: 62
    Its only one BG small alliance, no account sharing and as reggie suggested if kabam can c its same IP address, country for all accounts should not label as account sharing
  • Morpheus_HHMorpheus_HH Posts: 22
    @Reggie Our alliance lost war rating twice, too. And it just might have to do with someone in our alliance went on a business trip from Germany to India and played at three different locations within 24 hours (Germany, United Arab Emirates, India). Another one went by train within Germany und used the hotspot provided there, resulting in having an IP address located in north america (cause the provider uses a proxy there)...

@Kabam Miike
    There can be a couple of (good) reasons why devices and IP adresses change often and even locate on different continents and none of this is piloting. So before subtracting war rating from an alliance by simple checking login locations etc. make sure it's not plausible the user might be just be on a trip and playing legal. At least inform the user who is under suspicion!
  • MehWhateverMehWhatever Posts: 23
    Show those dirty Pilots, tell them to decent god fearing jobs like bus drivers
  • CarstonatorCarstonator Posts: 7
    The dang game isn’t even working right and you’re worried about this ****! This is why you cant fix the game Kascam!
  • L79GL79G Posts: 43
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab
    I need names, and we can clean the game. If you don't give names how we are supposed to take actions?
  • ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    It only happened to my alliance once, and the member I suspect that it was, has since been removed. It sucks that Kabam only notifies the alliance leader, and they don’t tell us who it was... but it’s no help complaining over spilled milk. Clearly Kabam doesn’t want to release the account names of the offenders. We just have to move forward and do our best research on our own, or stop playing altogether. They’re not concerned about those who stop playing, because they know they’ll get 10 new users for every one that quits. They don’t care.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    It happened to us about 5 days ago and we have yet to receive an email from Kabam that someone is violated the terms of service. We've sent into support tickets and have attempted to get answers for days now on the Forum with absolutely no confirmation.

To our knowledge there is no piloting. We have discussed it openly with all members and nobody has admitted to doing it. without knowing who did what I'm not sure how we are supposed to isolate the issue and correct it.

Myself and several others travel often for business. Sometimes there are 24 hour periods where I log in over three different time zones.

Three of our members have multiple accounts, and several play on multiple devices.

is it possible that Kabam has made mistakes in regards to what they think is piloting, thus unfairly punishing alliances?

Is it also possible that alliances got docked War rating over a glitch? Some of us had issues with our alliance Quest tier only a week or two ago so isn't it at least possible that Kabam could have messed up War rating too?

considering how many issues Kabam has recently had and how extremely vague and non-responsive Kabam is being about this issue, things don't add up.