**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why won't Kabam give me new AQ rewards?

2»

Comments

• Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    We’ve all been through it. You’ll be OK.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Oh so you’re the one and only guy who didn’t get that warning. Got it.
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    I once heard if you buy 2 Odins and use them on gold crystals, Kabam will waive 2 days off your wait. Don’t quote me on that though.
  • Options
    Evil_Monkey88Evil_Monkey88 Posts: 125
    mike867 wrote: »
    I just joined this new Alliance about 24 hours ago and the AQ rewards don't payout for another 36 hours. I have been in this alliance for more than 48 hours then so why don't I qualify for the rewards?

If you joined 24 hours ago, how have you been in the alliance for more than 48 hours??
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the milestones where excluded from anyone when they changed alliances. Isn't it possible that everybody will get peak milestones?

I hope you are right. If I miss out on Rank rewards, its ok, but the peak milestones are about 1.3k glory and 7+ crystals

I hope so too.
    I just joined this new Alliance about 24 hours ago and the AQ rewards don't payout for another 36 hours. I have been in this alliance for more than 48 hours then so why don't I qualify for the rewards?

If you joined 24 hours ago, how have you been in the alliance for more than 48 hours??

I will be in the alliance for more than 60 hours by the time rewards are out. Some guy said that milestones were never off limits for new members, so peak milestones shouldnt be either. Will find out soon enough, hopefully positive

I'm actually a girl. And I didn't say they shouldn't be (or at least that's not what I ment) but that it would make sense if they wheren't. But it also makes sense if they are included in the black put period because now it's a 5 day event and you can join for 1 day to collect and then leave, which wouldn't be fair either. So it goes both ways.
    @V1PER1987 I sent a ticket to Kabam about this 2 days ago, told them why there isn't any warning when I left ally? And they said please provide this feedback to dev team. Which means that I am not the only one who didn't get that warning. Better to hear the whole story than just comment

That doesn't mean anything, they always say something along those lines.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    @V1PER1987 No point having you blabbering if you dont wanna be constructive.

Lol dude you got proved wrong. Stop being a tool and accept you made a mistake.

Actually, I remember an officer accidentally leaving our alliance for 1 minute because he was checking out our war opponent. He did not get any kind of warning message. I think there is a difference in when you click the "leave alliance" on your own alliance page and when you try to join another alliance while still in one.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    You live and learn boy, that's just how the contest is.
  • Options
    Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think the milestones where excluded from anyone when they changed alliances. Isn't it possible that everybody will get peak milestones?

I hope you are right. If I miss out on Rank rewards, its ok, but the peak milestones are about 1.3k glory and 7+ crystals

I hope so too.

I will be in the alliance for more than 60 hours by the time rewards are out. Some guy said that milestones were never off limits for new members, so peak milestones shouldnt be either. Will find out soon enough, hopefully positive

I'm actually a girl. And I didn't say they shouldn't be (or at least that's not what I ment) but that it would make sense if they wheren't. But it also makes sense if they are included in the black put period because now it's a 5 day event and you can join for 1 day to collect and then leave, which wouldn't be fair either. So it goes both ways.
    @V1PER1987 I sent a ticket to Kabam about this 2 days ago, told them why there isn't any warning when I left ally? And they said please provide this feedback to dev team. Which means that I am not the only one who didn't get that warning. Better to hear the whole story than just comment

Actually, I remember an officer accidentally leaving our alliance for 1 minute because he was checking out our war opponent. He did not get any kind of warning message. I think there is a difference in when you click the "leave alliance" on your own alliance page and when you try to join another alliance while still in one.

Thanks for the response. Sorry about gender mixup.

That’s okay, it happens a lot. Let us know if you did get rewards or not please.
  • Options

I hope so too.

I hope so too.

Thanks for the response. Sorry about gender mixup.

That’s okay, it happens a lot. Let us know if you did get rewards or not please.

You were 100% right! I got peak milestone rewards! Thanks

I'm glad I was.