**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

325000 Pym canisters wasted!!

PudgehooksPudgehooks Posts: 13
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
First of of thanks Kabam for ruining my day. I have been playing for like 3 hrs non stop. I had been grinding for Pym canisters from the day 1 of new content. First I purchased 500k Pym disc I got 500 5* shards and 1/10 of tier 2 alpha, which was not at all Good but still meh. I thought maybe 325k Pym disc I would get something decent as I need 500 4* shard for new crystal and I got a bad value 9000 tier4 basic fragments. Are u kidding me Kabam!!! I could have just got double value from glory store!!!!. If u can't make good and rewarding content then sell Ur company to someone who actually can. Stop focusing on money and start focusing on people... Money will directly come to u..!!!!

Comments

• PudgehooksPudgehooks Posts: 13
    I can't use Pym canisters in glory store but I got 9000 tier 4 basic fragments from 325k micro realm and I could have gotten 18000 if I wanted to purchase from glory store that too in just 390 glory.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Quit whining. Free rewards. Easy eq which you probably wouldn’t be able to beat otherwise. DEAD THREAD.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★
    I have done 3 master Pym things. Every time 500 5 star shards and 3600 t2a. It's the least you get. No RNG Luck.
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    tbh i dont see the waste... theres an anouncement clearly stating the rewards and the odds, you got the one reward that has over a third chance to 'drop'.
    that shouldnt say by any means that i feel the rewards are worth any additional grindtime, nor that i feel heroic is worth running if you can do master.
    but you did purchase the heroic key intentionally, got the reward with the highest dropchance, had no disconnect so i dont see how you have wasted the pym canisters. its not like they would convert to anything valuable except those keys.
  • xSteel55xxSteel55x Posts: 29
    It’s free rewards. You got something extra for doing Heroic, Master and Uncollected.
  • SaipanThunderSaipanThunder Posts: 12
    I'm more pissed that you can only Do Master 5 times.
  • They should just do Trials every month but that's just my opinion.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    I actually hope for 5* shards when I run the 500k

I have 3 t2a expiring. And t4cc are max in every category. I have terrible champs. I need the shards to hopefully pull a good champ.

And what did I get? 3600 t2a shards ..... lol
  • KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    Sighsohard wrote: »
    I actually hope for 5* shards when I run the 500k

I have 3 t2a expiring. And t4cc are max in every category. I have terrible champs. I need the shards to hopefully pull a good champ.

And what did I get? 3600 t2a shards ..... lol

I've made 2 realms on master, got t2a from both =((

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,972 ★★★★★
    Deadly2016 wrote: »
    tbh i dont see the waste... theres an anouncement clearly stating the rewards and the odds, you got the one reward that has over a third chance to 'drop'.
    that shouldnt say by any means that i feel the rewards are worth any additional grindtime, nor that i feel heroic is worth running if you can do master.
    but you did purchase the heroic key intentionally, got the reward with the highest dropchance, had no disconnect so i dont see how you have wasted the pym canisters. its not like they would convert to anything valuable except those keys.

I agree with this. You buy the key knowing the prizes. You cant be mad because you didn't get what you wanted.
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    H_B0MB wrote: »
    The rewards are bit lackluster in comparison to previous ones but it’s still free at least. Monthly events have gone by without the added pym/rift feature. From what I’ve read the best bang for your buck is the master level pym mission. I’ve done 3 of them so far and have attained in total 3.5k 5* shards and 18k t2a fragments. Not terrible by any means. Hope you get better luck in the future.

They aren't free though, they cost a ton of energy to run.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I did all 5 Masters and got a total of 10500 5* shards and 7200 T2A shards.
  • PudgehooksPudgehooks Posts: 13
    I just think that dungeons were way way better than this rift event.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I get 1-2* chests from the rifts every time. I expect to get garbage from them and I always get what I expect. This time the rewards are lower, so I expected lower garbage and it's worked out.
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    I have done 3 master Pym things. Every time 500 5 star shards and 3600 t2a. It's the least you get. No RNG Luck.

exactly the same here....
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Can't get junk rewards if you don't run the "quest"... Just some food for thought.
    Why stress when you know that your odds of anything good for rewards are the same as getting a 6* from a phc
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Pudgehooks wrote: »
    First of of thanks Kabam for ruining my day. I have been playing for like 3 hrs non stop. I had been grinding for Pym canisters from the day 1 of new content. First I purchased 500k Pym disc I got 500 5* shards and 1/10 of tier 2 alpha, which was not at all Good but still meh. I thought maybe 325k Pym disc I would get something decent as I need 500 4* shard for new crystal and I got a bad value 9000 tier4 basic fragments. Are u kidding me Kabam!!! I could have just got double value from glory store!!!!. If u can't make good and rewarding content then sell Ur company to someone who actually can. Stop focusing on money and start focusing on people... Money will directly come to u..!!!!

I will never spend real cash to purchase the PYM DIC bcos looking at the odds. Of course I will be happy to score the LOWEST reward of only 2000 5* shards using FREE 500k PYM from milestones or quests, but never with real money. If they are selling 50M pym dics with the same price I may consider, but 500k is not worthy as many of my alliance mates thought so as well. So far only 1 in my alliance bought it, guess what he got? 2000 5* shards! :D
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    yes the master mode rewards are soo small and the chest doesn't mean anything so the
    (chance it ) button is all some sort of stupid visual thing to believe in ex :
    - i got a 3k 5* shards from a 1* chest
    - i got 3600 alpha from a 3* chest
    - i got a 7200 alpha from a 4* ( highest chest ) yet the highest prize is 10k t2a
    my point is ? the highest chest in there is the 4* so when you land on it he must gurante the highest prizes from shards or alpha 2 as has the other chestes has to give rewards depending on their stars . not on the chance

there is one way to see this you'll land on a 4* chest yet you still have a chance to pull the lowest reward from it .. another one may land on a 1* chest and maybe pull something better than you . even if u had 5% chance to land there you still have another percentage when you open that so you have to be lucky 2 times not 1 ( crazy)

w'ed rather they put the rewards so we can see what we'll we get in each path in place of those creepy chestes

i will not speak about the heroic pym they are complete waste of time and a big joke i got 9k tier 4 basic too from 325k at least they could make it's cost 250k cuz it doesn't not even give half of master + with no 4* shards for completion it's out of hand

at least they should give an option to turn those pym into gold i khnow lots of peoples if not all will love it more than this insegnificant rewards
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    You get canisters for free.
    You get canisters for doing what you were doing anyway.
    With regular playing, I’ll be able to run the master quest minimal 4 times. That’s a lot of shards. Extra. Whether it be 5* shards or t2a, it cost me the grand sum of nothing at all..

Why is everyone pissing on something that’s simply extra?
    I really don’t get that..
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    You get canisters for free.
    You get canisters for doing what you were doing anyway.
    With regular playing, I’ll be able to run the master quest minimal 4 times. That’s a lot of shards. Extra. Whether it be 5* shards or t2a, it cost me the grand sum of nothing at all..

Why is everyone pissing on something that’s simply extra?
    I really don’t get that..

He probably spent real money on the offer without realizing how bad the prizes were.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★

no the least is 2500 5* shards.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Animejay70 wrote: »

no the least is 2500 5* shards.

For free.
    25% of a 5*

Even at a low, that’s a good deal imo