**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wolverine 5 star spoted

Plz add 5 star wolverine to the crystals. Two times, i was faced wolverine in alliance quest map3 . So we need wolverine 5 star .

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    JOKER_21 wrote: »
    Plz add 5 star wolverine to the crystals. Two times, i was faced wolverine in alliance quest map3 . So we need wolverine 5 star .

They've already addressed that he and several other champs (SW, DD, DS, BW and a few others) are not champs that will be added as 5*s.
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Thawnim wrote: »

They've already addressed that he and several other champs (SW, DD, DS, BW and a few others) are not champs that will be added as 5*s.

Don't forget Vision AoU and Deadpool. But why did say they wouldn't add OG Vision but they did, so I dunno.
  • Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    @Thawnim i believe that was the initial stand before 6* bc they would be op, but since the meta has changed these wouldnt neccesarily be op
    @ItsTheBroski i believe than in a way goldpool is the 5* of og deadpool
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Thawnim wrote: »

Don't forget Vision AoU and Deadpool. But why did say they wouldn't add OG Vision but they did, so I dunno.

Thor too, yet they nerfed most of these characters lol....
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    "Add all the characters to 5* crystals!"

"There's too many champs! I can't dupe any of them!"
  • Options
    Dazman220Dazman220 Posts: 49
    They nerfed them and still didnt release as 5*, its a head scratcher that one.