**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

On 19.0.1 and my iPhone 7 still overheats and Kabam keeps closing my case

@Kabam Miike

I sent in, so far, two support tickets for this. I’m on 19.0.1 and my iPhone 7 still overheats. I get a canned response from support stating that 19.0.1 solves my overheating problem.

Alas, it doesn’t. Can you please walk over to tech support and slap them for me? They aren’t reading my support tickets and just closing my ticket.

My iPhone 7 still heats up... I’m on 19.0.1

Comments

• Options
    Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    They’ll close this discussion in a bit and tell you there’s an article about it. Seems likes it’s their go to for this issue.
  • Options
    EmWolbEmWolb Posts: 22
    Jestr54 wrote: »
    They’ll close this discussion in a bit and tell you there’s an article about it. Seems likes it’s their go to for this issue.

Agreed. They care zero about their player base.

Isn’t that correct @Kabam Wolf?

Why not fix the issue and stop my phone from heating up? It melts ice right by the camera. They stopped it from crashing why not go the whole nine and fix the issue?!!

It’s a simple task: write code and test it prior to releasing it @Kabam Vydious. But @Kabam Zibiit would rather only have Android players and @Kabam Ahab only wants players with new devices to play.

So screw the iPhone 7 users!
  • Options
    KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    inb4 Kabam Lyra close the thread and issue a warning for you.. Kappa :wink:
  • Options
    Sorry, we understand it's frustrating, but you could you please check this already existing thread.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

This discussion has been closed.