**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Featured 5* Crystal Pool (7/31/18)

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
Will we soon be receiving the list of 5* champions who will be in the next 5* featured crystal? Last time a list was announced 7 days before the current crystal was released.

Comments

• Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    I was hoping announcement would be 20 mins ago. Sitting on enough shards for feature now or will wait depending on who is in it.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    I'm waiting too, hopefully by three. Can't see a time on the last announcement in May but 3 or 3:30 seems about right. I have enough for two featured if it's good enough. Otherwise I am pulling three basic. Just drop a GR, Sparky or Blade and see how crazy people will go for this crystal. LOL
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Beatlerao wrote: »
    I'm waiting too, hopefully by three. Can't see a time on the last announcement in May but 3 or 3:30 seems about right. I have enough for two featured if it's good enough. Otherwise I am pulling three basic. Just drop a GR, Sparky or Blade and see how crazy people will go for this crystal. LOL

s2nnnerqox8m.png

@Beatlerao
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    They normally release the pool like 2 or 3 days before it comes out.
    The last 5* featured crystal went live on May 8th. The announcement about it's pool of champions was made on May 1st at 9:40 AM but I'm not sure about what time zone that's going by.
    @DTMelodicMetal judging by that it should be anytime now, cool.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Yeah I was expecting it to be posted at 10am today
    With all the issues and now this Tier four basic arena snag I am not too surprised.
    khehmist wrote: »
    The first list was over a month prior to the crystal, the last one was 7 days. Extrapolating the trend, the next list will come out 9 minutes prior to the crystal.

As long as it has a good curated pool with at least one god tier and a few high demi-god tier champs, I'm not too concerned about advanced notice.

Have to think Kabam should be looking for opportunities to earn some goodwill after the recent mess. The extra T4B was nice, but an accident, peak rewards was good too but necessary for progression, a great pool would be a smart move. Especially if there's no Summoner Appreciation event this summer.

The current 5* featured pool is excellent. My pulls were Sentinel, Moon Knight/YJ/Rogue (dupes), Sabretooth, and Crossbones/Guillotine (dupes). If the 5* featured pool trend continues the next 5* featured crystal will have Corvus Glaive/Cap IW/IMIW/Domino/Massacre along with other champions.
    @Kabam Miike Thank you for posting the updated 5* featured crystal pool!
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Will we soon be receiving the list of 5* champions who will be in the next 5* featured crystal? Last time a list was announced 7 days before the current crystal was released.

We got it...and I wish they would take it back.