**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner appreciation month?

Is summoner appreciation month going to be coming back?

Comments

• Options
    RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    Only they care about is the $$$ flow, i know they wont be doing another sum app month unless there was real pressure
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    But actually they only did it last year as a result of 12.0 and even sending the whole thanks for sticking in with us message @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE
    https://playcontestofchampions.com/summoner-appreciation-event-week-1/
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,779 ★★★★★
    Wrong. they did it for December as well
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    That was the anniversary event, it wasnt called otherwise @Buttehrs however if i am wrong please provide evidence of it, bc i havent found anything saying otherwise
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    There has been a summoner appreciation month each year. Not same month tho. Not as an anniversary. They better appreciate players sticking around thru everything in the last year.
  • Options
    @Lysiszero please provide evidence of your claim, cause so far i only found the one o provided a link for and inhave searching on the forums, yt, reddit and where i could think of
  • Options
    BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    You didn’t appreciate 19.0???
  • Options
    AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    aa0.png
  • Options
    Just Google search mcoc summoner appreciation month. Several dates will come up from the past few years.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Lysiszero i did it and while it brought mentions the only one true summoner's appreciation month is from june of last year, i find it odd that you tell me to search for, which i did before posting and kept doing since, but you dont provide evidence of it
  • Options
    June one year, Sept another year and August last year.
  • Options
    Sept 2015, August 2016, June 2017, unknown 2018. You sir need to better your google skills.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Lysiszero again you arent providing links or any kind of evidence except saying this or that, btw the august 2016 reference was only one week event, which is why i didnt brought it before, about september 2015 there was nothing to be found
  • Options
    Just stop tagging me. Your expecting way too much. Go bug kabam mods like anyone else.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Lysiszero if i tag you is bc i wanna know if you can back up your claims, which you couldnt, i wanna be wrong, but there is no proof of any other summoner's appreciation month besides last year's one.