Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Login Crystals

I was just wondering if anyone has actually ever gotten a 4* Champ from a login crystal. All I've ever gotten were 3* champs.

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    True answer is yes..... out of a about 15 i have ever recieved i got 1..... so that is a 7% drop rate of 4* on my end.... not bad....

I am sure however you want to hear his answer....
    No... never.... noone ever gets them... its rigged.... only the whales get them... stuff kabam.... only care ablut whales.... dodgy company....

Lmao....
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've only ever pulled one 4* from the login ( void) in between my two accounts, and I know some people who've also pulled some as well.

So there's a chance but 99.9% of the time everyone will get 3*, they should just change it to the 3* crystal because that's what it really is.
  • Options
    synergy247synergy247 Posts: 306
    Yeah I got a 4* Howard the Duck but that was at least 18 months ago...! Yep 3* champs for everyone pretty much