**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Question about Dominio....

Kamikaze_TurtleKamikaze_Turtle Posts: 864 ★★★
Wasnt there a patch that was suppose to stop her from being able to cut through a block? was fighting a 6* unduped in a.w...and her basic attack broke my block and got killed in on combo.... Thanks Kabam

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    been asking since she came out. they said they knew and it was not intended to work like that, but have been quiet ever since and she stinks to fight mostly because of this validated, and known bug that isn't being addressed. I hate her period but can manage her with some champs as long as i can at least block when it's needed. Put her on bane or stun immune and she is terrible because she will block break you unless you always play her with perfect evade and intercept.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    Whale milkers have not been paying enough to get this champ nerfed.

New champ is the new black.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Dude I'm still trying to find out how my archangel gets hit with critical failure when blocking with no bleed stacks on Domino. They'll just ignore this post so it doesn't matter what you ask. But from my personal experience so far, she hasn't broken my blocks since the patch.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Wasnt there a patch that was suppose to stop her from being able to cut through a block? was fighting a 6* unduped in a.w...and her basic attack broke my block and got killed in on combo.... Thanks Kabam

Broke my block today I was using blade.. clear block break.. recorded it but unable to post here