**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The cosmic bundles

Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
I’m calling it now
Heimdall or Korg will be a god-tier cosmic, and they’re selling these so people can upgrade ‘em right away

Comments

• Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Or they will be terrible and they are banking on people like you thinking they will be good to buy the deal

There are two schools of thought
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Gonna make a bold claim and say that Heimdall is gonna be a mystic champ. But Korg is probably gonna be really good.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Or it could be because Proxima crystals just passed and Corvus is about to hit this weekend.
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    I’m calling it now
    Heimdall or Korg will be a god-tier cosmic, and they’re selling these so people can upgrade ‘em right away

Maybe. but wouldn't they introduce the champ first, then sell it if they were smart?
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Or it could be because Proxima crystals just passed and Corvus is about to hit this weekend.

This plus the captain marvel themed crystals they sold.
  • Options
    skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited July 2018
    So overpriced it's criminal. Especially if you remember the log in deals for t4 class cats and basics which worked out alot cheaper over a year ago. I just hope no new player will fall for this as it's daylight robbery !!!
  • Options
    SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    To buy the 100 dollar units package wouldnt give you enough units to buy this deal. It's awful.
  • Options
    3ul3r23ul3r2 Posts: 56
    Better deals over 2 year ago. Oh...inflation...duh. Company is a joke. I hope someone starts a class action lawsuit.