**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Autofight: good feature but...

I like the Autofight feature. Saves me the trouble of the lower levels and I can tap while working but why does it suck so bad? I’m a level 60. Shouldn’t it reflect that? I’m not saying I should be able to use it in master mode (my teams good but not that strong, yet) but why does it just sit there waiting to be hit over and over. I’m surprised when it can hold a block through a combo. It just seems like a 4000-5000 champ shouldn’t take much if any damage from a 2000 champ imo. I’d like to see this feature improved so I can use it more. Your level should determine how good autofight is to be fair. Since I’m a 60 shouldn’t it fight like it was on hard mode?

Comments

• Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I agree that it should change. Would be a good feature to improve in my opinion when someone goes Uncollected. To allow it for everything under Master and Uncollected. Would save a lot of boredom haha.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Can we get an option to remove it from our screen? I sometimes accidentally click it and just die and wonder why I can’t do anything, then I realize I fat fingered the auto fight
  • Options
    RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Chadpool1 wrote: »
    I like the Autofight feature. Saves me the trouble of the lower levels and I can tap while working but why does it suck so bad? I’m a level 60. Shouldn’t it reflect that? I’m not saying I should be able to use it in master mode (my teams good but not that strong, yet) but why does it just sit there waiting to be hit over and over. I’m surprised when it can hold a block through a combo. It just seems like a 4000-5000 champ shouldn’t take much if any damage from a 2000 champ imo. I’d like to see this feature improved so I can use it more. Your level should determine how good autofight is to be fair. Since I’m a 60 shouldn’t it fight like it was on hard mode?

I agree, but the AI on both go side by side. So increasing the effectiveness of the player auto would increase the difficulty of the AI as a whole regardless of if you were using auto or not. Same with the bugs and parry issues, if the timing is changed to benefit the player it subsequently benefits the AI.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It would be a cooler feature if you could just say starting here, auto play all the way through to this point so we didn't have to interact with the device at all.
  • Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    My biggest issue with auto fight is in master mode EQ. The first couple chapters have low PI opponents and I'm auto fighting with r5 5* and still getting my ass kicked.

Of course when I control myself the fight is over in 2 combos... It's just stupid.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Rocap wrote: »
    Chadpool1 wrote: »

I agree, but the AI on both go side by side. So increasing the effectiveness of the player auto would increase the difficulty of the AI as a whole regardless of if you were using auto or not. Same with the bugs and parry issues, if the timing is changed to benefit the player it subsequently benefits the AI.

Absolutely false. At no time does the AI behave the way autofight does by just standing still and never blocking or attacking for up to 10 seconds at a time right in front of your opponent. The closest I can think of is the AQ symbioids that used to stand across the screen waiting to intercept, and obviously the autofight AI isn't doing that either.
  • Options
    Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Lol

This is funny because i was on auto fight going through the mutant daily t2CC and my 4* 4/40 Cap IW got Almost KO'd before he finally took out storm. He was hit 29 times.

The below photo is of the next node pre-fight. See how Cap IW is almost toast...

cpqbkxw6o71n.png
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Can we get an option to remove it from our screen? I sometimes accidentally click it and just die and wonder why I can’t do anything, then I realize I fat fingered the auto fight

This so much.

Option to hide it, or just move it's location to the top of the screen or something, away from where my thumbs hover when waiting to swipe.
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    It certainly does need to be more consistent. I have seen the auto-fight AI perform excellently, comboing into specials after a parry, Dexing out of a special's path, etc. But in that same fight, I have also seen it stop with the enemy at 7% and eat 29(!) hits in a row from the opponent, without doing anything more than throwing the rare punch against the enemy's block. It's kinda hilarious to watch a 4*50 nearly die to an 800 PI SL. Luckily, the SL was unduped, or he would have won -.-
  • Options
    VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★
    How small are your phones, or how fat are your fingers that you can accidentally hit a button in the middle/bottom of the screen?
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    How small are your phones, or how fat are your fingers that you can accidentally hit a button in the middle/bottom of the screen?

agreed, I find it hard to believe as well
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    It happens, sometimes in the excitement of the fight. I've had it happen to me on an iPhone 6. I grabbed an iPAD later and kept hitting the home button on accident until I got used to the larger size too.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    So there's several different levels of AI in this game. Take Arena for example.
    1-4 is bad AI like Act 1.
    5-9 is like Act 2
    10-14 Act 3
    15-19 like Act 4
    20+ wins like Act 5 AI.
    Then there's Duels which are like fighting bosses.

Autofight is most likely set up to Act 1 AI.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I have a 5s, but when I’m lazily fighting I’ll not tap the very edge of my screen, and in preparation to dash back, I’m already near the middle of the bottom of the screen, so. Please just give the option to hide it
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    The auto play is absolutely terrible in pretty much every difficulty and routinely gets thier ass handed to them or they take way to much damage against people that they should paste easily forcing you to take over if you can and if not then it forces you to heal up and waste resources which is probably why they made our auto play so stupid.

I get that they're not supposed to be as good as us, but they should at least be competent and be able to easily win fights when they have a big difference in pi and not stand around getting the stuffing beat out of them because they're brain dead and are getting anhilatied by the enemy ai which is leagues ahead of ours.

Most of the time they are out hitting my ai and doing a lot of damage, it's just sometimes it's really freaking bad especially recently.

For example I've had stuff like this happen

15-74
    8-25
    5-25
    20-52
    8-29
    4-36
    21-38
    12-40
    10-20

Ect.

That's completely ridiculous, they shouldn't be getting out hit by that much and those are just some of the ones I've kept track of.

I like the auto play because it saves me time it's just to bad that it's so damn stupid and it sucks that they didn't make it competent.

It definitely needs some major improvement so that it's more useful as it is now because it seems to have a hard time completing some of the easier maps due to stupidity and their lack of doing anything except acting like a walking punching bag.

I really hope they look into making it smarter but that's probably not going to happen
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Auto fight AI licks the windows of the short bus.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    This is ridiculous you people are lucky there’s an autofight feature to begin with. Seriously?! Can we make the autofighting better so I can have more of the game played for me? No you can’t. You need to get over it and beat the content. Yes yes I get that a 5000 champ easily beats a 2500 champ.. doesn’t mean the computer should fight like JCVD and destroy everything in your path... where does it stop? I think fights of equal rating are insanely easy.. should those be autofight also? This is a nice feature to avoid having to do some the catalyst quests and lower tier event quest difficulties, it’s bit meant to beat master mode event quest 😂😂😂😂 you people are ridiculous with your wants for handouts.
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    I’m just saying that it should be proportional to your level. It should be at least similar to my talents since I’ve been playing for three plus years. AI in easy should be freakin easy to beat and my guys should tear right through them. If it takes me a combo to drop them or less then it follows my avatars should be able to do the same. A level 10 autofight should look a lot different than a level 60. Level 60 should be boss level but I’m just asking for it not to stand there and wait to get hit. I know how to block too. I really do. My champs should too in autofight. I’m not expecting it to be as good as me but come on!