**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best 2017 champions so far ?

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Archangel, iceman, gwenpool, cable, and dormmamu.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Great:
    Cable
    Gwen Poole
    Archangel
    Psyolcke
    Iceman
    King Groot

Average
    Good
    Dormammu
    Angela
    Yondu
    Punisher 2099

Don't do anything for me:
    Nebula
    Carnage
  • Options
    Nebula is concidered God tier champ and he tells me doesnt do anything to me
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017

Nebula is one of the worst to be released this year, lmao. She's far from god tier in any aspect. He's off on is dormammu and angela which should go up, and cable needs to be knocked down. King groot is iffy, I haven't seen a way he's been used that's actually effective without it being a 5* fully maxed r4 so he should be knocked down imo.
  • Options
    LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    I have cable 5*, I definitely wouldn't consider him "great". But I'm happy to hear why I may be wrong :)
  • Options
    You guys apparently don't know how to use nebula lol. Nebula is amazing. Really read into her perk set and you'll see. She does have one bug with her special 1 however. Will state "power drain" but no power is drained. I already reported the bug. But you can create a multiplier by blocking, then parry shocking the opponent, follow up with a Sp 2. The shock will stack and do massive damage over time depending on the initial block multiplier. Plus she can heal herself if taming too much damage more than once and doesn't bleed.
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    You guys apparently don't know how to use nebula lol. Nebula is amazing. Really read into her perk set and you'll see. She does have one bug with her special 1 however. Will state "power drain" but no power is drained. I already reported the bug. But you can create a multiplier by blocking, then parry shocking the opponent, follow up with a Sp 2. The shock will stack and do massive damage over time depending on the initial block multiplier. Plus she can heal herself if taming too much damage more than once and doesn't bleed.

Her shock is her only source of damage and it takes far too long to build enough charges, by the time you get enough to do acceptable damage you could've already killed the enemy with an actual god tier/strong champ. Her regen is minuscule for anyone who prides themselves on not take relentless damage. And her regen is also limited, so its very useless compared to other healers. The only use she has may be in newer players that don't know how to fight yet since her regen is kinda like a 2nd chance.

I'm not saying shes a horrible champ, shes average at best. Like I said before, she's far from godly.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Amazing:
    - Gwenpool
    - Cable
    - Dormammu
    - Iceman
    - Archangle
    - Nebula
    Gr8:
    - Hood
    - Psylocke
    - KG
    - Angela
    - Yondu
    Trash:
    - Carnage
    ???:
    - Punisher 2099
  • Options
    How to use Nebula:
    Back off, hold block until 20 charges
    Fight to get 2 bars
    Parry the enemy
    Use L2 special
    Daaaaaammmnnn :o
  • Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Where's the Poll?? /sarc
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Grinder wrote: »

Her shock is her only source of damage and it takes far too long to build enough charges, by the time you get enough to do acceptable damage you could've already killed the enemy with an actual god tier/strong champ. Her regen is minuscule for anyone who prides themselves on not take relentless damage. And her regen is also limited, so its very useless compared to other healers. The only use she has may be in newer players that don't know how to fight yet since her regen is kinda like a 2nd chance.

I'm not saying shes a horrible champ, shes average at best. Like I said before, she's far from godly.

I'll just leave this here.
    https://youtu.be/8wL9YcRwqok
  • Options

Better than Ultron in my opinion

I wish I have her as a 4*, a maxed out 4* Nebula can kill RoL WS easily
    http://youtu.be/-24n62d3n0c
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Gunzo wrote: »

All is cool, but you almost lost her with blocks. Max 1 more fight and she is dead with such style of fighting. I fought at ROL against WS with X23, my health bar was full at the end and you again almost lost her.
  • Options
    Bpn88855 wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »

All is cool, but you almost lost her with blocks. Max 1 more fight and she is dead with such style of fighting.
    She's a glass cannon, takes a lot of damage but deals crazy damage, some champions require good skill to face danjah!Like Quake(heavy charge), Rocket(low health) and Nebula but that makes these champions more interesting
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★

Nebula is one of the worst to be released this year, lmao. She's far from god tier in any aspect. He's off on is dormammu and angela which should go up, and cable needs to be knocked down. King groot is iffy, I haven't seen a way he's been used that's actually effective without it being a 5* fully maxed r4 so he should be knocked down imo.

You just don't know how to use her. Nebula can do mega damage and regens nicely.
  • Options
    Nebula's damage is INSANE. Her maximum stacks are 40( 20 from parry and doubled by her SP2)She's a great choice to bypass safeguard in Road to Labyrinth