**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New AI is Awesome

hi @kabam

your new AI is Awesome, it play juste with heavy attack (Master Event Quest and 5.3.1), it can hit you from the other side of the screen (5.4.5) (champion's collider isn't calibrated) i can't make video for more proof

the best one is hyperboring with his cowardly behavior he wait just for the instant L3 (5.3.2)

Sony Xperia Z3 - Android 5.0

An explanation would be welcome

Comments

• YannisxYannisx Posts: 12
    edited July 2018
    Same here! AI’s gameplay behavior (frame rate?) is changing with every update but now it’s worse than ever. AI can (we can’t):

1) Interrupt a combo
    2) block a chained (with heavy attack) SP
    3) Hit back or block...right after they do a heavy/SP attack
    4) Hit back right after they evade
    5) Heavy attack covers half screen distance (2 dashes back distance is not always safe)

Just a walk through Uncollected mode, T4 Arena and end game content can prove the above. We have been “eating” this for too long!
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Last I heard from friends in the tech field of employment was 75% of mobile devices gpu only supports 25 fps in 3d style games but kabam said they increased the meta to 30 fps. They didn't increase difficulty, just found a way to nerf players so the ai has an advantage in every scenario.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    Last I heard from friends in the tech field of employment was 75% of mobile devices gpu only supports 25 fps in 3d style games but kabam said they increased the meta to 30 fps. They didn't increase difficulty, just found a way to nerf players so the ai has an advantage in every scenario.

Theoretically that's just not possible. A change to the AI would in turn effect the capabilities of the player. If the AI can do it then so can we. I've noticed quite a few times recently when I'll be getting hit and manage to block in the middle of a combo. I'm not going to say it's a bug but only because it benefits me.
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Being able to block has Been a thing for a long time tho. Tapping left side of the screen at the second and 4th hit can normally trigger a parry. Most ppl just never noticed as once they are blocking they just hold as if charging a heavy. But the ai does more than it should be able such as when you are hitting it, on second or third hit the ai pulls off a heavy or special.
  • AlzkabetAlzkabet Posts: 48
    More strangely, the AI just does a Heavy-Attack out of nowhere, i can bararrely see the animation, especialy at juggernaut when he hits you while you are blocking.
    And is so anoying when he gets 2 bars of Sp and he dosent want to triger it, and will stand in block and wait for you to attack untill he gets 3 bars of SP.
  • PoolPool Posts: 117
    Rocap wrote: »
    Lysiszero wrote: »

Theoretically that's just not possible. A change to the AI would in turn effect the capabilities of the player. If the AI can do it then so can we. I've noticed quite a few times recently when I'll be getting hit and manage to block in the middle of a combo. I'm not going to say it's a bug but only because it benefits me.

Go hold block and see if your champ vibrates like ai does. Lmao.
  • ghostgigi2ghostgigi2 Posts: 37
    There's a lot that AI can do and we do not such as hit 5 and do parry just after