**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crossbones fury passive

I'm in favor of changing the crosshairs of the crossed bones to passive furies because he is a mother for mystics with DM!!
What do you guys think ??

Comments

• Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Let's make Angela and CW's buffs passive too, just cuz.
  • Options
    Chris_L_HChris_L_H Posts: 162
    Or, you could just not use him against Mystics in War.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Make CB Great Again!
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Uh yeah no...this would make him just a much more annoying defender
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Or give him a synergy with Red Skull that makes his fury buffs passive
  • Options
    Also, if you’re complaining about crossbones and MD, just realize he’s not the right champ for the situation, not every champion is greatness for everything. Blade is a good champ, but without danger sense he’s just good, not amazing. Crossbones is great against evade and unavoidable damages, but against MD he’s just going to be weak, no need to change him
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Don't fight mystics with him especially when their summoner has MD, he doesn't really need changes and is mostly fine as he is.
  • Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Hands off of CB, he’s fine.
    MD is a bane for far more champs. Just don’t use those against them. Always bring a low buff champ into war for the MD fights. That’s all you need to do really.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    You guys are so insensitive he’s not talking about mystic dispersion. He said mystics with DM! You people have no hearts... these poor Mystic champs with Diabetes Milletus, and here you are talking about masteries in some game!!! DM is not a joke...😂
  • Options
    AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Yes, please make every buff in the game passive

Also remove Ronan from the game while you're at it
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Lol a fun trick to play on noobs in general chat... I've done this a couple of times:

I told them if they can get a screen shot of CB getting a crit and email it to me, I would let them pick out 1K units worth of items from the store and gift it to them.

Hilarity ensues.

I’ve gotten one before. If you end with the first hit of the L2, one of his shotgun blasts gets a crit

Edit:I would like my prize in stony mastery cores and energy refills pls
  • Options
    Lol a fun trick to play on noobs in general chat... I've done this a couple of times:

I told them if they can get a screen shot of CB getting a crit and email it to me, I would let them pick out 1K units worth of items from the store and gift it to them.

Hilarity ensues.

I’ve gotten one before. If you end with the first hit of the L2, one of his shotgun blasts gets a crit

Uh yeah, just tested it, I can screenshot it if you’d like lol
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Hilarity ensues.

6vihxq3tetwy.png

2k units now? 😁
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Hilarity ensues.

6vihxq3tetwy.png

2k units now? 😁

Saying I tested and agreed with you, not puttin my units in this bet
  • Options
    Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Also, if you’re complaining about crossbones and MD, just realize he’s not the right champ for the situation, not every champion is greatness for everything. Blade is a good champ, but without danger sense he’s just good, not amazing. Crossbones is great against evade and unavoidable damages, but against MD he’s just going to be weak, no need to change him

But if no md is involved, he’s a great counter for switch because of no crits
  • Options

Hilarity ensues.

6vihxq3tetwy.png

2k units now? 😁

Saying I tested and agreed with you, not puttin my units in this bet

I know, just messing
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,795 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Is it a bug?
  • Options
    No, crossbones ability to not land crits is a passive, and therefore removed once the fight is “over” after it says KO it’s judt a matter of his critical hit chance proccing