**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam should be more transparent about the ongoing server issues.

Please be more transparent about how Kabam is trying to fix the connection with server issue.
My experience with disconnects and item wastage and alliance war life halving has been increasing in frequency.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    What would you have them say? Its not their servers anyway. They dont want the issues, as much if not more than you, to persist. I'll never understand why people ask for this kind of information. All they would say is that they are working on it, which they are through who owns them.
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I haven't been able to login for the past 4 hrs. Just a problems connecting to network error and then lost connection. And yet I can access the internet....
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Oh yes because the mods on the Forums also work on the servers.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I'm not entirely sure it's a server issue because we would all be down. I'm on at the moment.
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    I don't think its the servers necessarily either. I can't login but the other person who lives with me can. However, since the most recent update the problems connecting to network pop up has been occurring very frequently and obviously I can't login even though I have internet access. So I'm not really sure what the issue is.
  • WWIDBWWIDB Posts: 44
    edited July 2018
    There definitely is an issue though. I have times where I’m in my car at work and I can access the internet, Facebook and other internet based apps. But I go to play MCOC and get the “Problem connecting to network...” popup.

@Kabam Miike is this something that you can have the team look into please? It can be quite stressful, especially when in AW attack and you need to advance in order to clear linked nodes to keep your team progressing through the map
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    WWIDB wrote: »
    There definitely is an issue though. I have times where I’m in my car at work and I can access the internet, Facebook and other internet based apps. But I go to play MCOC and get the “Problem connecting to network...” popup.

@Kabam Miike is this something that you can have the team look into please? It can be quite stressful, especially when in AW attack and you need to advance in order to clear linked nodes to keep your team progressing through the map

Stop tagging MODS. They know about intermittent connection issues. There is a mega thread they will direct you too. Best bet is to find it and post your device info and any screens there. This isnt a new problem and tagging mods isnt going to help. More so with the tiny but of information you provided, which im sure will solve everything now.
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    What would you have them say? Its not their servers anyway. They dont want the issues, as much if not more than you, to persist. I'll never understand why people ask for this kind of information. All they would say is that they are working on it, which they are through who owns them.

I'm not asking for them to tell me every single waking moment of their life, but what steps they are taking to fix the issue. Are they even taking steps to fix the issue? Where do they think the problem lies? How badly they don't want the issues to exist, as much as the playerbase, is debatable, since we don't know if they are even going about trying to eliminate possible causes because they don't say anything.

What I mean by more transparency is for Kabam's acknowledgement of the issue, and what are the common factors that cause this problem to occur, so at the very least, the playerbasee can take steps on their end (if possible, such as if lack of RAM is the issue, not saying it is, but if it was, they would understand they would need to upgrade their device) to minimize this issue.

If the playerbase then, knows everything they can do on their end to fix the issue, at least that'll help them avoid certain issues.