**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible Bug with Power Sting 3.0

I was doing the master quest, and I noticed something odd that shows up with Yellow Jacket's Power Sting 3.0 buff.

When I used Hawkeye's SP 1, which has 2 hits in it, the debuff triggered and dealt damage on the 1st hit, but then it triggered again on the second attack. I tried this fight again with Wolverine and used SP 2, and the same thing happened again: 1st hit triggered power sting, then the next part of SP 2 triggered it. I'm not sure what would have happened if the attack finished before the damage killed my Wolverine, but I think that Power Sting 3.0 is triggering every time any component of a special attack hits instead of whenever you use a special attack.

I'm not sure if this is an intended feature, but I felt it was wrth mentioning.

Comments

• ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    It instantly kills you. It's moot.
  • Arcana13Arcana13 Posts: 11
    True enough. I just figured that if it's a bug, I might as well mention it. As an added bonus, anyone browsing the forums would be aware of this and not get wrecked by it if they aren't aware of that part of it.
  • It doesn't instantly kill you, I've survived throwing a one hit special with an r4 5 star, but it MOSTLY kills you, hehehe.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    With Power Sting 3.0, it is a permanent power sting. The normal ones get consumed as soon as you use the special, so only hit you once. With PS3, however, every time you swing at the opponent during the special, you have a Power Sting on you so you get hit by it.
  • Y0shY0sh Posts: 27
    Bug does happen vs Blade though - I have had Danger Sense active causing power sting debuff not being active on me, however I used an sp2 and took almost all health - still didn’t show the debuff as active
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    if you use magik sp3 , you won't die bc of limbo
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    The Buff is active the entire Fight. It reactivates after each hit, but you only take Damage from the total Special Damage. It's just the Buff reactivating.