**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Remove Death Squads

CELOBXCELOBX Posts: 2
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I love this game but lately it seems that kabam wants to make it harder for everyone.
Arena is tuff enough already and now with these death squads just makes it more time consuming and harder to maintain a streak .I enjoy winning a featured champ cause u earned it but if it's to hard what's the point.

Comments

• Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/85047/sad-sad-day#latest

Go look there. Your posts is just one of the daily posts about this. All the answers you need are there
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    These threads are becoming as common as "silent nerf" or "RDT's". Death Squads arent a feature of arena. Its a result of a series fights based on a algorithm someone figured out. Kabam has never annnouced or endorsed infinity streaks.
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    No one is arguing that. However, Kabam could also remove the ability for the algorithm to spit out a death squad.

Given that after you clear milestones, rank rewards are 100% based off a score competition, you are already being penalized by spending time on a match using a weak team vs someone else spending that same time with a stronger team.

There doesn't need to be death squads.
  • Options
    ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    I LIKE DEATH SQUADS
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    Arena is ment to be a challenge. Don't habe to like it. But remove the elements that make you actually habe to work for a win makes it too easy and then you make something that is already boring Into something even more boring and may as well habe an auto pilot function
  • Options
    If you play it properly you won’t get a death squad.... only time I have ever gotten one was when I pushed it too far using my weaker champs. Don’t complain about the algorithm.... learn to not trigger it
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    As I said in the other thread, they didn't change anything.

The PI ceiling increased. You get death squads the same way you got death squads before r5 5*s.

There is no conspiracy.
  • Options
    iamthegodofwariamthegodofwar Posts: 74
    CELOBX wrote: »
    I love this game but lately it seems that kabam wants to make it harder for everyone.
    Arena is tuff enough already and now with these death squads just makes it more time consuming and harder to maintain a streak .I enjoy winning a featured champ cause u earned it but if it's to hard what's the point.

Another one.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    God he’d threads are whiny and pathetic.. quit using your lower pi champs or be good enough to beat the death squad plain and simple. This “things shouldn’t be difficult, please make it easy” **** is so tired. Like winning featured champs but don’t like arena to be difficult? Don’t go for he featured champs then. You’re just sounding like all the other whiners.
    DEAD THREAD.