**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Tapping the help request in Arena

EvenstarEvenstar Member Posts: 10
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello, in another thread before the major update, I was hoping the help request for champions in arena would be fixed. For example, I am on iPad, it's an iOS device (that means performant then other brands like an Android tablet/phone) and when I'm requesting help from alliance members by tapping Help Request, I have a 6 seconds (counting) delay between tapping on a champion then next one. It takes me cca 10-15 minutes almost until I finished all my tapping help request. Please, look into it and see if you can do something about it. Thank you very much for your efforts putting in game.

Comments

• EvenstarEvenstar Member Posts: 10
    And on a funny note: I want that next milestones soooo bad! :)):))sr2zen2ixjpc.png
  • Viper101_101Viper101_101 Member Posts: 2
    it is such a pain. Why cant they have a "Request All" or "Request 5/10".

• DonDaDaDonDaDa Member Posts: 4
    If you are not in alliance does the refresh time shorten?
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Member Posts: 428 ★★
    So slow
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Member Posts: 550 ★★
    Why you have to tap a button to request help is beyond me. They should just auto help, since everyone is going to hit help anyway. They did a smart thing in arenas with the next fight button. Make it even better add autohelp.