Options

Movies!? Heh more like new characters

X_Factor_AgentX_Factor_Agent Posts: 2,860 ★★★★★
So Gwenpool is going to the movies?! What movies do you think we will see? Do you think we will see new characters for future content? Frost Giants, The Leader, Wong! We will for sure, why wouldn't we? Any predictions!?

Comments

• Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Red Skull, Heimdall and Korg and Miek
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The movies are a side event
  • Options
    Whoosh
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    The cinematic event is being based off movies marvel movies from the past 10 years to celebrate the marvel 10 year anniversary for the big screen.... even tho marvel movies have been around much longer than that lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    The cinematic event is being based off movies marvel movies from the past 10 years to celebrate the marvel 10 year anniversary for the big screen.... even tho marvel movies have been around much longer than that lol.

Almost.

It's celebrating 10 years of Marvel Studios not Marvel movies.
  • Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    I don't know how they will introduce epic difficulty. If it will be 7k pi champs or 40k pi champs. But as long as they can keep it reasonable for the majority of the players and not just to those who have a team of 6* this should be a decent event for a change. If you don't have the required champ to be able to 100% you can get it by doing the 1 vs 1 arena. So remove the requirement to habe to spend and players will be happy.
  • Options
    Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    its all just the same **** with a different title, really how much diversity can there be in a fighting game that has a few controls.
  • Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    I don't know how they will introduce epic difficulty. If it will be 7k pi champs or 40k pi champs. But as long as they can keep it reasonable for the majority of the players and not just to those who have a team of 6* this should be a decent event for a change. If you don't have the required champ to be able to 100% you can get it by doing the 1 vs 1 arena. So remove the requirement to habe to spend and players will be happy.

I think epic difficulty will be as hard as eq on uncollected or slightly easier
  • Options
    Old Master is "Epic Difficulty" as you described.

When they nerfed Master, there was a huge ramp up in difficulty between it and Uncollected.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

Although this is true, it means you'll be entering epic difficulty with 4 usable champs and a 2*..
    So the high end players (or payers) that have the newer champs as 5* high rate will have an easier time then thoughs that need to hope for luck from 1v1 arena.. Sounds like it could be fun on the other hand if I miss out on full completion due to luck not being on my side and missing one champ.. I'm going to be pretty upset