**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

New Arena setup

Draco2199Draco2199 Member Posts: 803 ★★★
How do you guys feel about this? I feel like it's a little bit slower than previous rendition. Kinda hard to get into a groove when I have to keep hitting the next fight button. I'm sure it will take getting used to but as of right now I feel like it's slowing me down.

Comments

• Draco2199Draco2199 Member Posts: 803 ★★★
    So much faster. I used to have to go back into the Arena Menu, swipe to the Arena I wanted, wait for it to load, then do it all again. Extremely useful to me, especially when I run 3 Arenas sometimes. It's a pain when I have to scroll to the T4B. Sometimes I select the 4* out of habit, and that's just a pain. Happy customer here.

Are you an Android or IOS user, Maybe it's just feels longer for me because it's a change. Still getting used to it.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,520 ★★★★★
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    So much faster. I used to have to go back into the Arena Menu, swipe to the Arena I wanted, wait for it to load, then do it all again. Extremely useful to me, especially when I run 3 Arenas sometimes. It's a pain when I have to scroll to the T4B. Sometimes I select the 4* out of habit, and that's just a pain. Happy customer here.

Are you an Android or IOS user, Maybe it's just feels longer for me because it's a change. Still getting used to it.

Android.
  • GrinderGrinder Member Posts: 242
    easily 3x faster
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It sucks that the "Next Series" button goes away after you hit all the milestones. It makes zero sense to take that away.
  • Draco2199Draco2199 Member Posts: 803 ★★★
    It sucks that the "Next Series" button goes away after you hit all the milestones. It makes zero sense to take that away.

I agree, hopefully they can fix that.
  • RB6942RB6942 Member Posts: 72
    The "next series" is a great thought and addition, definitely need to let it go past the milestones.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Member Posts: 364

For reals??? That freaking sucks lol
  • Viper101_101Viper101_101 Member Posts: 2
    Better for me. Now they need to make it quicker to ask for help. Pain to keep selecting each champ individually
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Member Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Thanks Mike. Let them know to expect lots of complaints if it isn't a bug.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Member Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I do really like the new arena setup being able to run straight into the next fight.
  • LegendsForgedLegendsForged Member Posts: 364

not to mention go straight to the champion line up after beating the series instead of entering the arena like before.
  • Riv632Riv632 Member Posts: 13
    It's so much faster I ran the 2* arena and went 15 minutes faster love it great job kabam
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★

I just found this out and find it extremely annoying and bass ackwards.
  • RB6942RB6942 Member Posts: 72
    @Kabam Miike thank you!!
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    This arena set up is SLEAK