**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I am not getting any 4 stars from PHC. How i will get?

:'(

Comments

• SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Spin a phc... bow infront on the phone again and again until it stops spinning.. see if that works :D:D:D:D
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,341 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    They'll come eventually - check the drop rate. It's only 2%, so it's not unusual to open 70-80 crystals without getting any.
  • Hey suraj01!

As Magrailothos said, the drop rates are available in-game, though bear in mind that these aren't variable drop rates, meaning they remain 2% per Crystal, regardless of how many you open.

The best advice we could give is to continue collecting Shards and complete Crystals, as it's bound to happen eventually.

We hope you get a 4* soon!
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Just keep opening them. You’ll get some. My 1st 4* champ was Black Widow; I got her through a phc. I didn’t get another 4* from a phc for like 6 months. Then I pulled Gwenpool & Morningstar on the same day.
    Since then, I’ve pulled four more 4* from phc. I actually track my 4* & 5* pulls, so I know where I’m getting them & to see my frequency (I’m a nerd).
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    @suraj01

1. Don't depend on PHC for 4*s. 2% drop rate is extremely low. You can hoard maybe 100-200 but don't expect to get more than 3 or 4 4*s,
    2. Join an alliance whose AW rating is above Tier 13 (I think) where you get 4* shards
    3. Do arena (even for just the milestones) if you can, go for the basic 4* (old champs around 2 - 2.5M points, new champs 3.5-4M points, god tier 4.5-5.5M points)

The easiest way to get a 4* is definitely do arenas if you have time. But being a member of an active alliance with a decent AW rating will also get you 4*s. You will reach a point in your progression where you get a 4* crystal every 3-4 days so just keep playing.

Lastly, never spend MONEY on UNITS for the purpose of buying PHCs or any of the other crystal types that don't guarantee a 4* or 5*. It's a complete waste of money. The best reasons to spend are for Unit offers that have resources like awakening gems, t4 catalysts, etc.
  • ValgorValgor Posts: 4
    Pray to the kabam gods
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Opened ten PHC one day, didn’t get one four star. Opened a random one three hours later, gave me a 4* archangel
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    I got a 4* Dr. Vodoo yesterday from PHC
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's all about luck sometimes you have the luck and most of the time you don't and end up with a ton of 2&3 star champions but they're in their.

I've pulled 2 of them in the past week, one on each account. On my main I duped my Spidergwen ( ugh) and on my alt I just pulled a 4* classic Daredevil dupe.

I've had some good luck here or there with these and the crystal offers in fact I have better luck with them as opposed to the login crystal which almost always gives me a 3* champion.

Some people are luckier than others and some have no luck at all
  • costEforesTcostEforesT Posts: 4
    I opened 2 champs in a week PHC Killmonger and Iceman 4* :smile:
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Don't spin premium crystals just pop open stack of ten or five.Save crystals open 50 or 100 at a time .It will work.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    binrak wrote: »
    Don't spin premium crystals just pop open stack of ten or five.Save crystals open 50 or 100 at a time .It will work.

I opened 50 and got 3 4*s, DV, beast and magneto
  • EyanEyan Posts: 11
    PHC is definitely luck driven, I enjoy opening them because of the randomness. Best PHC 4 Stars to date for me are Archangel, Wolverine and Duped Bishop.
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    So the crystals go premium, featured, ultimate, legendary?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    It’s random. Just hope for the best. I’ve gotten a few in the past few months.
  • BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    I got red hulk 4* from phc weeks ago