**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Version 14.0 Bugs

CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
Hey guys! This is a compilation of all the bugs that have popped up or have not been fixed since 14.0. Since this update is so recent, I would like to ask you all to make sure your bug is still in existence if it is an old one, because it may have been fixed with 14.0. Anyway, let's hope that this thread will help users and Kabam figure out some problems! Here's my big bug that's still a problem:

Drax's First Medium Attack is broken. Sometimes, the first hit won't land, dealing less damage than it should. Kind of annoying, but I can live with it. Sometimes, the second hit won't land, which again, just deals less damage. The big problem is that it sometimes won't have impact on blocking opponents. I try to bait SP moves by dashing forward and retreating right after. If I don't get impact on that dash attack, the enemy can immediately hit me, start a combo, and have their SP3 to kill me. When playing very difficult modes, Drax is nearly unusable due to this bug. It usually doesn't happen more than once a fight, but even then, it can be the reason you die. An SP3 kills you instantly when doing a lot of the upper game modes, and when the enemy can land a combo that pushes them into that SP3, you die. This is very annoying and makes Drax nearly unusable for me.
Android Nexus 10

Share your bugs so Kabam can see the problems that are still relevant! Thanks!
-CrusherOfDreams

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Archangel ability accuracy reduction immunity is still bug. Since day 1.
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Archangel ability accuracy immunity is still bug. Since day 1.

Not sure what you mean here. Could you clarify?
    DukeZman wrote: »
    New UI bugs
    Multiplier is showing 1x but it's really 3x and it IS giving correct score. Just broken UI
    hssfn71tv8ck.png

Strange. I haven't seen this because I'm taking a break from Arena. No one I want right now. But anyway, thanks for the post. Hope Kabam will fix that, it probably gave a few people heart attacks lol.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Archangel ability accuracy immunity is still bug. Since day 1.

Not sure what you mean here. Could you clarify?

I edited it. He has the same ability that Mordo has, but it doesn't work since he was released.
    Just tested it against BW
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Is the Thread really necessary? They are reading Threads on these issues already.
  • beeleeyoobeeleeyoo Posts: 3
    Juggernaut vs Juggernaut. If you land a heavy to activate a stagger, when opponent juggernaut activates a special for unstoppable and stagger negates it, another unstoppable immediately pops up after the animation ends
    Is the Thread really necessary? They are reading Threads on these issues already.

They can't sift through all the threads, many of which are just "%$# this game and its #$#_& bugs!" rants. Just trying to help. It may or may not work.
    beeleeyoo wrote: »
    Juggernaut vs Juggernaut. If you land a heavy to activate a stagger, when opponent juggernaut activates a special for unstoppable and stagger negates it, another unstoppable immediately pops up after the animation ends

I hadn't noticed that, but I know why it happens. For some reason, his Unstoppable triggers at the start AND end of his SP moves. It would Stagger that first one, but that second one still occurs. It's just a bad setup, and that's why the problem is occuring.

They can't sift through all the threads, many of which are just "%$# this game and its #$#_& bugs!" rants. Just trying to help. It may or may not work.

That's their job. They do it just fine. We don't need a Thread for Bugs when there's an entire section of the Forum for it.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    beeleeyoo wrote: »

I hadn't noticed that, but I know why it happens. For some reason, his Unstoppable triggers at the start AND end of his SP moves. It would Stagger that first one, but that second one still occurs. It's just a bad setup, and that's why the problem is occuring.

Noticed this fighting him yesterday. Actually I like it, as it just rams home that Juggernaut is powered by a God, so Unstoppable is a bit special and takes more stopping than an Armor Up or Fury effect. Unstoppable can't be copied or duped either, after all.

Jane Foster Thor can still stop him, as can Juggernaut himself once you know about the issue and work on stacking Stagger effects. From this perspective: not a bug.
  • Stevo_0316Stevo_0316 Posts: 11
    I've had 15 arena fights in a row where the AI controlled person has max limber, I never draw that many in a row, normally 33% of the time. I can still beat them but, it takes a lil more time........ the skeptic in me thinks that was the ultimate reason for shortening arena process........ but my optimistic side says either it's an unknown bug or bad luck....... I hope it's the former.
  • LkfjfhfhyxydhdiLkfjfhfhyxydhdi Posts: 14
    Battery timer for Punisher 2099 doesnt show
    edited July 2017
    The evading-while-hitting bug is still there. It actually happened FOR me while I was using Nightcrawler. He evaded and then landed his hit right before teleporting back. That's the first time it's happened and it helped me. Anyway, it's still in there.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    When one finishes the 3rd fight of an arena round, i've seen other players able to click a button to go directly to choosing champs for next round.

My game only gives "Continue" option and sends me back to the Arena choices just like pre-14.0.

Any way I can enable this new function?

EDIT: Actually, just heard from alliance mates that the continue directly to champion select in the same arena ONLY works if you haven't hit all the milestones yet ... what's up with that?
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    When one finishes the 3rd fight of an arena round, i've seen other players able to click a button to go directly to choosing champs for next round.

My game only gives "Continue" option and sends me back to the Arena choices just like pre-14.0.

EDIT: Actually, just heard from alliance mates that the continue directly to champion select in the same arena ONLY works if you haven't hit all the milestones yet ... what's up with that?

Not sure why they didn't put it in after milestones, but I'm hoping they will with 14.1 or 14.0.1 or whatever comes next.
    edited July 2017
    Voluntaris wrote: »

Not sure why they didn't put it in after milestones, but I'm hoping they will with 14.1 or 14.0.1 or whatever comes next.

They commented that it may be a glitch, but of not, they will suggest it be added.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/8927/new-arena-setup#latest
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Kabam didn't fix the important bugs, such as mordo's block timing, the AI blocking specials after a combo, dormmamu's soul bond not gaining charges, ect.

I have a feeling that kabam focuses more on the game's aesthetics rather than the game mechanics.
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Yeah the block time on mordo is still wayyyyyy off, and I have also noticed the same with Thor which is odd because I have never had an issue before, happened on nearly every fight so not entirely sure if it's a bug or whether the game is running faster than it has been and I had just got used to the slower reaction times needed haha
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    Either Quake is dodging attacks, or the concussions are not showing, either way there is a bug with her
  • Scud70Scud70 Posts: 77
    DLegend wrote: »
    Kabam didn't fix the important bugs, such as mordo's block timing, the AI blocking specials after a combo, dormmamu's soul bond not gaining charges, ect.

I have a feeling that kabam focuses more on the game's aesthetics rather than the game mechanics.

no ****... or how to make the next advertising $ ... **** what users experience as long as spiderman is on screen before the movies out... pretty much had enough of this rubbish
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Spideys seem to be able to evade draxs medium hit now, both miles and spidey until now couldnt and this week they can, they would get hit by the second part of it before this, this week they are evading boTh hits, haven't tried night crawler yet, but it still works on Mordo, i have a 5* r4 unduped drax and this is why I ranked him, will be gutted if this is the new drax as he doesn't have much else going for him, I would request rank down tickets, those t2 alphas are prescious
  • KromestoneKromestone Posts: 81
    edited July 2017
    shingbab wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig_FVMtoOhM
    May as well put this here too, seeing as it's not getting acknowledged.

Kabam miike please look into this
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    This is a repeat from a separate thread, but Dorm can no longer imbue his specials.
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    I've seen all of the above....
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Yeah the block time on mordo is still wayyyyyy off, and I have also noticed the same with Thor which is odd because I have never had an issue before, happened on nearly every fight so not entirely sure if it's a bug or whether the game is running faster than it has been and I had just got used to the slower reaction times needed haha

I noticed that bug on NC before and it seems a little better after the update but still not good. Also I just got Mordo and it seems his blocking time is reeeealy way off like you said. Dissapointing cause I just got him and am testing him now but he literally can't block! I also noticed his fury buffs don't trigger or just don't show when blocking with him! They used to before the update when I used my 3* Mordo version. Oh and it also says he should gain 16% power for every second he holds block and that doesn't seem to happen either! What the hell is going on here???
  • solivagant56solivagant56 Posts: 75
    1) There are still glitches in the game, during the fight. The game still lags during the fight. The game still crashes after the fight ends, occurs randomly.

2) Ms. Marvel's Special 2 is still not working. The update says that it has been fixed but it's still as it was since the beginning. She could not land her kick successfully in sp2, the opponent always blocks it when tried after a series of combo. I tried it 7 times and it didn't work a single time. I tried her sp2 after a combo of 2, 3, 4 and 5... It just doesn't work. The opponent always blocks it. Whereas Scarlet witch's special 1 seems to work fine now. I could hit it after a series of combo. But her critical rate is still a problem.