**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam delete my old account!

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
I used to have a old account after a while i couldn't play with it and then later i started a new account. It is not in the same alliance, actually it isn't even in any alliance.
This is the new account and the old one just keeps making problems for me. Also with your new notice of using same accounts on a device I don't wanna login through that and make a post so I can tell you the id name please delete it.

SInce the new update the game keeps asking for google play sync and since my old account is synced with me google id, if i sync it logs in my old account which I don't want to. So please delete it @Kabam Miike

The Id name is 'Fairy God'.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wow, Amazing Demon wanna delete Fairy God? how ironic! lol just kidding.

fuw35jt5ankk.png

Anyway hope you manage to get your old account deleted, and avoid any problems or complications. Good luck and all the best!
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    So basically, you got banned from the game, created a new account and want to know how to unlink it from your Google Play?

Is this the gist?
  • Hey Amazing_Demon05, we're sorry to hear your original account is giving you a bit of grief when it comes to logging in. We aren't able to assist directly here on the forums, though from personal experience, I might be able to offer some advice on how to split your accounts.

From your description, it seems that both of your accounts are drawing from the same Google Play account, which will have its own email connected to it. The issue is that if both of these accounts are connected to a joint Google Play account, this login trouble is likely to keep recurring unless a change is made.

Your best bet in this case would be to create a new Google Play account with a different email address (Create a new one, or an existing one if you already have a spare), and get in touch with the Support Team in-game to request an email change for one of these two accounts to shift over to the new email address you have.

What this means is that one of your accounts will remain linked to your original Google Play account, whereas the other should be split off from it and become registered to the secondary email address. All you'd need to do then is make sure you're signed into the right Google Play account and you'll be on the right game account each time.

If you'd like to go with this method, there's a handy link to what the Support Team will need in order to process this in the link here.

Alternatively, a faster way I can think of would be to simply register your new profile to a Kabam Account using a different email address and asking the Support Team for assistance if needed. All you'd need to do then is make sure you're signed into your Kabam Account and the game will do the rest for you.

We hope this helps!