**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

NEW Punisher 2099 Nerf

So kabam why did you change punishers charge cycle animation, its now harder to know when he gets his new charge.

Comments

• Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Doesn't he get a charge when he GAINS a charge?! You'll see the number change
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    yes, but before you could tell when he was about to get it so you could time your specials but now, its just wait and see when the number changes
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 467 ★★★
    I agree. It makes it harder to fight with him
  • Rogers888Rogers888 Posts: 18
    he hits like a kid anyway, I don't see how he can be useful just like carnage
  • BiometrikBiometrik Posts: 2
    To the AI... he is useless. But at your hands, Jake Gallows can do ALMOST ANYTHING(given that he is duped and you have enough charge per ability).

For instance:
    Stun for 1.5s in heavy attacks (for a second chain) [Must be duped for this]
    Heal Block for as long for Regeneration buffs (Nano-battery periodically drains for continuation)
    DISINTEGRATION for 10s... (Enemy gains 90% less power from Punisher 2099's attacks!)
    OVERLOAD Increased ??.?? ATTACK RATING for each percent of the battery left and enemies gain 90% less power from Punisher 2099's attacks!

The dupe is there to give him 40% charge (instead of 25%) and to give him an emergency Regeneration buff if struck less than 15% (would only yield up to ≤45% Base Health… quite useless without potions) and prevent the opponent of their first SP3 (Drains only 5% Power and Power Lock… but expenses 50% Nano-battery charge , yikes!)

There you go...
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Biometrik wrote: »
    To the AI... he is useless. But at your hands, Jake Gallows can do ALMOST ANYTHING(given that he is duped and you have enough charge per ability).

For instance:
    Stun for 1.5s in heavy attacks (for a second chain) [Must be duped for this]
    Heal Block for as long for Regeneration buffs (Nano-battery periodically drains for continuation)
    DISINTEGRATION for 10s... (Enemy gains 90% less power from Punisher 2099's attacks!)
    OVERLOAD Increased ??.?? ATTACK RATING for each percent of the battery left and enemies gain 90% less power from Punisher 2099's attacks!

The dupe is there to give him 40% charge (instead of 25%) and to give him an emergency Regeneration buff if struck less than 15% (would only yield up to ≤45% Base Health… quite useless without potions) and prevent the opponent of their first SP3 (Drains only 5% Power and Power Lock… but expenses 50% Nano-battery charge , yikes!)

There you go...

I agree. I've seen him lay waste to Hyperion.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Um yeah I don't think nerf means what you think it means.