**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Blade or scarlet witch for 4 star generic awakening gem?

Generic Sig stones are 30 and 18 mystic.

Blade or scarlet witch for 4 star generic awakening gem? 71 votes

Blade
29%
Timone147Kaat19Slux83vg2782zuffySpeedbumpCosagornnameplasSuvenduLt_Magnum_1Nemesis666AKTEKSpongebobTJohn757TitoBandito187Reaper213AgentMZDEYSJayCeeIron_spider1 21 votes
Scarlet witch
67%
DL864Captain_KandiceSnakeEyes69Golden_GuardianChadhoganstakAbsimiliardINTEGRALTheManMythLegendbuffajrTendersquadsunnykpphillgreenMagrailothosDarkrider05JohnyzeroShaheerFIazM1k0rinIcsGrecRixob 48 votes
Gwenpool
2%
Quatre_1988Aleor 2 votes

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Blade
    Blade is my favorite in the game, especially if you have GhostRider and most definitely if you also have Stark Spidey AS WELL as GR. He gains regen with awakening, but doesn’t need regen to cut through people. But, having it can extend his longevity if you mess up and that is awesome for taking you through almost any content.

SW is “rare” and that’s part of her appeal now. She used to be much more OP, but not at the same level she used to be. I took mine up and she’s great, but only after Blade and both are awakened. But she rarely makes it in my main team unless I specifically need a mystic as it’s the trinity for AW/AQ usually, x23 for bleeding out and then SL or Hyperion or hulk usually to round off. Don’t get me wrong, she’s great, but if you have the synergies for blade, he’ll probably get you through more content than SW at this point. Also you’re going to want SW above sig 75ish to really see her shine and unless you’re close to that, you’re gonna be kinda bummed at times with her because she won’t proc her signature ability as often with a lower sig.

Tough call though. It could really go either way.

Don’t even consider GP for that stone with those other two in your roster.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Blade
    Blade when paired with GR can reduce Ability Accuracy on any villain. SW has no ability accuracy reduction and she needs a high Sig level.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Scarlet witch
    The witch as she's future proof you can't get her as a 5* imagine how you will feel when you pull a 5* blade after awakening your 4*
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Scarlet witch
    Blade began to receive counters, and I have a feeling a few more will come, so he might get to a point where he might be less useful.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Scarlet witch
    Scarlet witch
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Scarlet witch
    Blade is great unawakened... gp doesn’t really need her sig much for most content... sw def needs to be awakened and high sig
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Scarlet witch
    Agh forgot to hit vote on the above comment. Noob.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    having 2 blades and sw yes sw sp2 has helped me through a lot of content but unless you can get her to +60 sig her procs are too unreliable. Blade all the way. unless you already have a some reliable regain champs already then id go gwenpool as she doesn't die from special attacks very useful against power gain champs and new champs with ridiculously long special animations.
  • Scarlet witch
    Scarlet Witch doesn't need a tag along with her and she needs awakening more than blade
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Scarlet witch
    You'll have to dump stones in her over time but SW Iris incredible awakened. It'll take a higher level to notice it but she's legit nasty. Plus, you'll never get her as a 5 or 6.
  • RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Scarlet witch
    Switch. Just make sure you have some sig stones.
    Sig stones and high MD can turn her into a cheat code