**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

August Calendar

What are the chances we are going to get a calendar like this next month?
August 2017 Calendar

Comments

• Options
    LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    But kabam had listed 40+ job openings this month.
  • Options
    IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    We will find out in 2 days :smile:
  • Options
    ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    But kabam had listed 40+ job openings this month.

Explains so much.
  • Options
    It was like a week after 19.0 was released that there was postings for something like 43 positions at the kabam Vancouver office. Designers, programmers, animators.... I don't think it matters how many people they hire. Fresh out of high school is not good enough LMAO
  • Options
    it will most likely give 1000 5* shards max like this month because crystal shards thingy are so exciting :D
  • Options
    BrutalrulesBrutalrules Posts: 51
    And Last Login Crystal As Champion First Avenger Is Captain America IW
  • Options
    Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I remember when we used to get a full tier 2 alpha catalyst in the calendar, even if it was only a few months. I guess they realized how much better it is to just make them ridiculously hard to get and not give away one free out of the kindness of their heart. It's not like the amount needed hasn't gone up tremendously since they had the free ones in the calendar. lol thanks guys, glad I got those gold crystals tho, that 2400 really makes a huge difference when I'm taking a five star to rank 2 or 3, you're super generous!
  • Options
    At the start of this year we had a great calendar with t2a in it, after January they went down hill and a comment was made on here asking when we would get better calendars, kabam mike replied and said “ the calendars will change to suit players of all levels” which I agree with BUT they have been near enough the same ever since, so once again we get told one thing and given another
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    I’d appreciate a chance at IMIW as the calendar champ, as we’ll need him for the cinematic event
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    I’d appreciate a chance at IMIW as the calendar champ, as we’ll need him for the cinematic event

He can be easily gotten from the quickmatch crystals though. I hope it's cap IW cause i don't have him lol
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    a6uiu9yrme6y.png
    Maybe not the same but that T2A is pretty damn awesome
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    T2A and T4C make this a lot better than the prior few calendars.
  • Options
    It's an upgrade at least. Any chance of 5* shards in it also? Just curious because of last year's August calender
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,145 ★★★★★
    I am traveling international for 15 days in the second half of August. I better find a way to login each day. LOL
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    It's an upgrade at least. Any chance of 5* shards in it also? Just curious because of last year's August calender

If there's a t2a, you bet there's 5* shards.
  • Options
    My curiosity roots from the fact they normally mention 5* shards in these kind of announcements and this one they didnt. I'm grateful for whatever can get for free, just would like some clarification.
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    they always tend to give a good amount of free gifts in the july and august month... hope for some 5* shard too(huge amount of course)
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    It was like a week after 19.0 was released that there was postings for something like 43 positions at the kabam Vancouver office. Designers, programmers, animators.... I don't think it matters how many people they hire. Fresh out of high school is not good enough LMAO

Wait, what? They require a high school diploma to work there? I'm stunned.
  • Options
    beyonder8421beyonder8421 Posts: 881 ★★★
    Is the august calendar going to be the compensation for hell-month?